Project Runway Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on LifetimeBetween Seasons

Who do you think messed up Wendy Pepper's picture?

Polka_Dot

[1]Dec 20, 2006
    • level: 12
    Yeah, I know, the first season is really old and all, but it came on today, and I was just curious.....Who drew a tiny mustache on the picture of Wendy Pepper's daughter? Any opinions are welcome.  I think it was either a worker just starting up some drama or Kevin before he left.  Any ideas?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PanicPhantom

[2]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 6
    Polka_Dot wrote:
    Yeah, I know, the first season is really old and all, but it came on today, and I was just curious.....Who drew a tiny mustache on the picture of Wendy Pepper's daughter? Any opinions are welcome.  I think it was either a worker just starting up some drama or Kevin before he left.  Any ideas?
    I think it was one of the producers. Maybe he/she thought the show was getting boring, so they drew a line.

ebbydmp

[3]Dec 22, 2006
    • level: 13
    I don't know who drew it but I'm glad they did because I hate her and her stupid family too.

Polka_Dot

[4]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 12
    I never hated her as much as Kara Saun, but yeah, she was pretty bad.

OratinaPaulic

[5]May 22, 2011
    • level: 1
    Do we know where the picture was kept? It might have been one of the models, too... I bet there are a ton of people who have access to where the photo was kept. If it was truly one of a kind, no way to make a copy, then why didn't she make a color copy first? I don't think any of the designers themselves did it...

marygaff

[6]Jan 25, 2012
    • level: 2

Since she knew the others all hated her and the only way to get them to sort of like her was to have them feel sorry for her, I do believe Wendy did it to her own picture. I'm sure she has a copy or at least the negative at home.

chalidon1881

[7]Jul 30, 2012
    • level: 5

I think it was that model. What's her name, the one that was late all the time and ruined that one designer's swimsuit. She was a total B#$%, who obviously thought since she was great on the runway that she could do whatever she wanted. Plus, I think she had a mother/daughter connection with Wendy and whenWendy didn't pick her causing her to leave the show,she got jealous and ruinedWendy's daughter's pic. For the longest time, I also thought she did it herself, but after rewatching the season more closely, I came to the conclusion that it was the model. She had motive and opportunity.