Project Runway Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on LifetimeIn Season

Who was the fan favorite?

OneBladeToRule

[21]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 4

oh i agree the dress was bad, but they should have taken other challenges and potential into mind. Vincent performed poorly on every challenge and with each of them he believed he had no room for improvement. So I think with Allison it would have been better to give her constructive critism and allow her to stay.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Polka_Dot

[22]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 12
    Oh, I forgot about Allison. She's a great pick for fan favorite too. BTW, I try not to be dramatic. I just hate when someone says rude things to someone else just to be mean. Reminds me of that hag Laura. Anyway, Allison's awesome too. Lol ^___^

stuckeysokc

[23]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 8
    OneBladeToRule wrote:

oh i agree the dress was bad, but they should have taken other challenges and potential into mind. Vincent performed poorly on every challenge and with each of them he believed he had no room for improvement. So I think with Allison it would have been better to give her constructive critism and allow her to stay.

I guess it all comes down to are they voting challenge by challenge or on potential? Sometimes it seems like it is challenge by challenge but other times the judges have said something like you get to stay because we know you have potential...not consistent at all. As a contestant, that would make me crazy because they don't know what to expect.

stuckeysokc

[24]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 8
    Polka_Dot wrote:
    Oh, I forgot about Allison. She's a great pick for fan favorite too. BTW, I try not to be dramatic. I just hate when someone says rude things to someone else just to be mean. Reminds me of that hag Laura. Anyway, Allison's awesome too. Lol ^___^

Allison was very sweet. I don't remember her ever saying anything mean or nasty.

loliver16

[25]Nov 3, 2006
    • level: 6
    OneBladeToRule wrote:

I totally agree with you; I really liked Allison and wanted her to win the Viewer's Choice thing. I don't think it's fair that she was voted off because of one bad dress when Vincent's outfit for every challenge was bad.

o0melody0o

[26]Nov 6, 2006
    • level: 7
    PintheDog wrote:
    Polka_Dot wrote:
    PintheDog wrote:
    Polka_Dot wrote:
    PintheDog wrote:
    Polka_Dot wrote:

PintheDog wrote:
    Polka_Dot wrote:
    Micheal Knight.  I was hoping that it would be Kayne, but I guess people love how undramatic and nice Micheal is.
    Not to mention Kayne made everything about drama. You really think he had a shot at that? HA! I laugh in your face.

Well, apparently some other people thought that Kayne would be fan favorite too, Little Miss I-Have-To-Diss-Kayne-In-Every-Post.  According to his husband's myspace, he's doing very well with his business now. I guess pageant dresses were his forte. In his dress boutique (according to Warren, the hubby), business is booming.  So I guess it's my turn to be immature and laugh in YOUR face. HAHAHA! ^_____^

PS. GO KAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Miss?" I'm a male, for your information. And just . . . shut up and go away, please.

I wouldn't have mistaken you for a female if your comments about Kayne weren't so b****y all the time. Also, I'm just trying to say that Kayne is a great guy and I wouldn't have been surprised if he was the fan favortie.  Oh well. At least he's doing what he loves and becoming rich because of it.  Once again, GO KAYNE!!!!!

God, just SHUT UP!!!!

I just can't stand rudeness, and I thought that what you said to me was rude. But whatever. If all you can say is "shut up" like a child instead of defending yourself, then there is no point in continuing.  Figures.  Someone says something rude and when they're called out on it, they don't want to defend their reaction.

And I officially can't stand you. Go away, PLEASE.

for god's sake polka dot,just shut up people have different thoughts so stop mocking people if they like other people and can't you guys just chill?

Polka_Dot

[27]Nov 19, 2006
    • level: 12

It wasn't about his opinion.  It was about him putting down MY opinion.  I was only retaliating.