Project Runway

Inspiration

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jan 25, 2006 on Lifetime

• The designers are to take photographs around the city for an hour, then draw inspiration from one photo to design an outfit. Zulema changes models, causing drama.

OMG. This whole episode seemed to be all about the model change. Every other designer who has won had stayed loyal to the model that helped them win. Not Zulema. Last season, the designers changed models frequently, with no hard feelings when a change was made. This season, the designers and models were more of a "team", and Zulema had no loyalty to her teammate. She was completly within her right to change models, of course. And she didn't have to apologize or explain anything to her model, either. But it was inconsiderate. They say that the measure of a person is how they treat someone who is "below" them. Now we know what kind of person Zulema is. She even insulted Rachel behind her back. "My model can't walk." is what she said one on one with the camera. I thought it was funny how poor Tarah was playfully pouting over Rachel wearing Nick's dress. "I am so jealous." she whispered as she came across the room to get a closer look. Zulema just became over-confident after having won the Sasha Cohen challenge.
  • Never be a Diva because your always one rung from the bottom.

I loved to watch this episode because Zulema went from winning last week and becoming impossible to booted out all in once swift episode. I thought the way she tried to make excuses for her poor dress was pathetic and made her sound like a five year old wwhen she tried to pin the blame on Tim. I felt so bad for the models and especially Rachel and Tarah when Rachel was cast aside then Tarah got booted off since Zulema did.