Project Runway

Raw Talent

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 06, 2008 on Lifetime

• The challenge was to make outfits for WWE's female characters.

Yet another ridiculous challenge, but this one was really funny and the women wrestlers were really great clients. Rami's pink outfit was ugly, and the top part was atrocious. The blue wonder women inspired outfit was cut and those booty shorts were a little scandalous. Sweatpea's outfit was boring and ugly, she clearly didn't listen to what her women wanted and the color choice was bad and the execution was poor. In my opinion she should of went home over Ricky. That being said Ricky really just made a bathing suit and I really expected more out of him especially after the win last week.
    Now to my two favorites: Chris and Christian. Christian was great this week and he gave his client exactly what she asked for: pleather and lace. His outfit was really classy and the chaps were really hilarious. His signature of making a jacket continued and it really added to the overall look. But the best was definitely Chris, who was in his element. When he said he would wear that outfit if he could was classic and his outfit was great. The top was cute and he added the theme of a caged animal trying to escape. The gloves and short were great and the hoodie portion was great. I want a hoodie like that. The hood added a lot of drama and the sleeves were great.