Project Runway

Reap What You Sew

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Aug 02, 2006 on Lifetime

• No sé que poner, 100 palabras? No sé que poner, 100 palabras? No sé que poner, 100 palabras? No sé que poner, 100 palabras? No sé que poner, 100 palabras? No sé que poner, 100 palabras? No sé que poner, 100 palabras? No sé que poner, 100 palabras? No sé q

No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?No sé que poner, 100 palabras?
  • Keith was stupid. Let's not make such a big deal outta him. Angela won! Yay!!

7.7
    I felt happy for Angela. She has never sketched a design before. She has never designed for a big company. She has never seen her work up on display. She must've felt really good when she saw that outfit in the window. Laura and Michael were happy for her too... despite whatever grandma rosettes she made or how disgusting her designs were before.

Keith was dumb, he seemed like a cool person, but not a really good designer. It was nice to see all the guys discussing it, really shows what people are like. I'm surprised Jeff was the last one to find out and wasn't part of that big discussion.

Anyway. Good episode. Nice design by Angela and Keith's teams.
  • The best designer on the show gets booted for using illegal books!!

This show really knows how to pick em! I couldn\'t believe they got rid of the nest guy on the show. But rules are rules! I really thought that the desgin that won was sort of blah! I don\'t like the leader of that team. She was way into her fabric roses and waws ready to ruin the whole outfit. Lucky for her she had a great team and they helped her pull through. BTW, is Heidi Klum the hottest woman ever? She makes the show! Great eppy!
  • For a book....

If you're going to get kicked off the show you had better make it for something better than having some books. Sure, I think that he had to go... he broke the rules. I was just hoping for a little more drama than that. I thought he had tampered with someones clothes or maybe even stole some of thier supplies.
    Sucks to be you, dude. You should have studied up on the womens clothes when you were choosen for the show.