Project Runway

Reunion

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 20, 2008 on Lifetime

• You're not entitled.

I liked watching the reunion, but I was throughly upset by Carmen's attitude. She was sitting up there feeling like she was entitled to be missed by the desginers, given some slack for poorly designing an outfit, and allowed to get snippy with people because she didn't get what she wanted. Why is everyone supposed to fawn over you? You weren't there that long and from what they showed of you on the show, you weren't that interesting. Also, didn't like the attitude she copped when Heidi briefly mentioned the outfit that got her put off the show. It's not her fault that you were so stupid to make a jacket(an ugly one to boot) before making a shirt, and then having to send your model out half naked. Who does that!? That's like putting on your jacket(no shirt) and leaving the house, and getting mad at people who tell you look silly. Carmen really made me mad. But everyone else was cool, and I loved how Kevin was cool with being put off when he was. A decent human being can get eliminated and admit they had not done their best work and move on with their life. (unlike some people.)
LRW