Project Runway

Reunion

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 20, 2008 on Lifetime

• More sweet business than sour went on, unlike in the past.

This reunion was a more congenial forum than past ones. Which is nice, for I don't like a lot of bitterness to take place. Gotta begin by saying I was happy to see Christian get the fan favorite award, I thought it was much deserving. He has grown on me during the season. In the promos of the show before it began airing, I got the impression he'd be more like a snotty little brat, but he's not, he's fun and cute, with just a little arrogance and a big bunch of fierce talent.

Also, I was glad to see Jack back and he's doing all right, and hope he continues to do so. Something else I was glad about was a viewer question inquiring as to why Kevin's red prom dress was the worst. I'd wondered that as well. It wasn't the best by far, but really wasn't at the very bottom (Ricky's was). And speaking of Kevin, I wished they'd addressed the time in the Sarah Jessica Parker challenge when she went to shake Kevin's hand after meeting with him over his design for her line, he had turned away and looked as though he blew her off. But I think he just simply didn't catch her making the gesture, and SJP handled it nicely with humor.

Other things it was fun to see Michael Kors crack up over the WWE Diva challenge, and of course it's always great to see Tim Gunn with all his catch phrases and mannerisms. Now to Bryant Park (and here's to hoping they let both Chris and Rami show their collections, and have four contestants like in season three).