Project Runway

Thursday 9:00 PM on Lifetime Premiered Dec 01, 2004 In Season

ocean58

Project Runway Fan Reviews (115)

• ThankThe Baby Jesus

Episode 13. THANK GOD Korina went home. I was so happy I wanted to send flowers to the judges. THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU
  • Drama + Amazing Creativity

For a reality show, this has a lot to offer. There is the drama that goes on between the designers and there are the runway shows that are amazing either because the designs are awesome or because they're really pretty bad. Designers are under a lot of stress to beat the clock in completing a challenge each week - some challenges only give 1 day to complete. Designers run crazy trying to create a winning look - stress levels soar and tempers often flare. Very entertaining - especially the runway shows.
  • Best reality show!

PR is just the best reality show. It challenges people WITH talent in a brutal business. Like the Apprentice, but with fashion. I love the whole set-up and the show feels classy. Respectable judges and a variety of different designers with different points of view. Great finales and Tim Gunn is just fabulous.

• Disappointed with judges, all four should go to Bryant's Park because Jerrel's and Korto's wedding dress were horrible but at least Jerrel's bridesmaid dress was beautiful!

I completely disagree with the fact that Jerrel's dress won (for the second time), the previous show and after the judges could not decide for a looser put him to compete again. Instead, they should have gave him the spot for the Bryant's Park finale and let the rest compete for the best two. After all, he won the episode where the three contestants are chosen to go for the finale, so it is not fair. Obviously after watching the wedding dresses, Korto's was the worst and she should be out. That dress was horrible, Was it a wedding dress? Are you kidding?. And the bridesmaid dress was....what?. Both were absolutely out and the bridesmaid dress should be made in a different color. Sorry but you judges made a huge mistake. I love the show and have seen all of them, but you should take in consideration that if this happens again who ever wins between the last four, will guarantee his/her spot to the Grand Finale, otherwise is a BS, why did you bother to announce a winner... "and the winner is..." What for? It does not make any difference! No?
    I also want to remind people that this is a designer competition, not a personality competition, one with an attitude the other with tears, or baby talking, or poor me I worked so hard....My God everyone worked hard, Don't you think so? The Question: "Why Do you think you deserve to go to Bryant's Park?
    Duh! Because I am very good and I can show the world that I have a future as a designer. That is why I made it this far.
  • I absolutely love this show! It kind of reminds me of Design Star.

This show is awesome! In some ways, it reminds me of design star (but with clothes) which is a good thing! They both have limits to design a certain thing, the judges judge them like what they do on Design Star, they sometimes have partners, and they have different challenges every week or day.

What I like about this show is the people's creativity and how they use it. What they can really do and how hard they work. It's fun to see what the judges comment on the dresses, too! Like yesterday, one jedge said the dress what "Slutty, slutty, slutty."

Overall, good and awesome show!
  • Summary of our expectations for Season 5.

This is one of the best shows on television. The caliber of the contestants last season was so high and really brought out so much artistic talent. From Christian to Jilian to Rami! I don't know how this season's contestants can match up with the folks from Season 4. But if it's anything like what we've seen in the past four years, we know that it's going to be one heck of a ride. I hope they do more creative challenges like they did in Season 4 - using artwork as the inspiration or edible goods as the material. We can't wait for the season to begin!
  • I love this Show!!!

Well what can i say besides I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! i love their designs they are very creative and i love how the judges are so honest but sometimes they over do it!!!i thought the one where they had to make something out of old clothes i thought that was very challangeing and i thought they all did and Awsome job!!!

Well all i have to say is watch this show beacause it is Great! And i think you guys will love it! and if you do watch it and your a fan well right on! and good luck to all those unknown designers!
  • Make it work! Fab show with great designers and stars ,very humorous! My boyfriend actually watches this with me!

LOVE Heidi Klumm! Bummer a few of my fave designers are off(miss you Jack, Kitt and Kevin!) but still as always a great show to watch. All the design-challenges they have to do is just amazing. I would have loved to have any one of them design my prom gown when I was younger. Real cool how you are able to bid at the auction on outfits from different episodes. I have 1 from season 1!!! YEAH ME! You never know what's going to happen next and who is going to complain about the challenge. Every seaon just gets better and better. Keep up the great work!
  • I totally love this show!

This show is so awesome! I've watched almost all the episodes and seasons! I totally want to be a fashion designer! It's awesome! Fabulous!!!! I Love This Show!!!! It Is Absolutely fabulous, great, good, awesome, cool, stytlicious, fashionable, a la moda, mode, stunning, runway fashionable, totally cool. Ok i'm running ot of reads but I need to reach my 100 word count!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol!!!! I'm tired of LOLing!!!! see ya later, bye, ciao, aloha, bye-bye, I'm almost there i'm at 85! come on already!!! LoL. this so uncool, I need to get to 100, I made it!!! With flying colors! I got to 109!!!!! Awesome!!!
  • "Make it Work!" The pithy little phrase from Tim Gunn... and it's SO TRUE... these folks do make it work!

One of the things that I love about this show is the fact that it's a POSITIVE show... Now, please don't take that to mean that there's not 'drama' or 'divas' on this show, because there are... but unlike my impressions of shows like Survivor and Big Brother where you need to scheme to get rid of other contestants, the designers on Project Runway create things.

Like the Barbie doll challenge... there is something produced from this... or, with the Macy's challenge, I was able to go into Macy's and see the garments... wow. That's what I'm excited about.. it's a creative 'creation' show... and sure folks get catty and b*tchy, but that's to be expected.
  • Literally a trend setter! Clothes, show, and television all in one! I love it y'all. I really like to watch people sew. It is cool watching them create works of beauty but some of them are really stupid retards. I am like whoa!

Love the show all around. My dad was watching it with me for like ten minutes to see what it was like and he heard this one guy named Kaye talking and he was like," Oh my god he is definitely gay You can hear it in his voice." I was like your right dear papa he is really quite the quire. Yeah awkwardness to the max. I have to seriously go take a shower. Like right now. I am serious. Right now. So I am going to go take a shower now and have a good life. Bye bye!
  • Perfect, the best reality show, ever.

Perfect, the best reality show, ever. For once a show where people with talent can actually do something. Not to mention- the drama, the clothes! Fabulous! I love watching them come up with the outfis each week and those eliminations, so utterly suspensful! All in all, an, no the only, A+ reality tv show.
  • A much needed addition to the already crowed world of reality TV.

I absolutely love this show. Between Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn, I just can't get enough.

I know nothing about fashion, what is what, or how this is that, or what kind of material is good or bad.. and I don't need to know any of that to watch it either. Most of the time I disagree with judges Nina Garcia or Micheal Kors (which again shows that I know nothing about fashion) but that doesn't stop me from tuning in. Every week I grab my Pepsi and popcorn and sit down to watch the drama unfold. I cheer at the top of my lungs for the outfits that give me goose bumps, and dry heeve over the ones that remind of me why I don't own a sewing machine.

Heidi often says, "You're either in or you're out", and as long as this show is on the air, consider me in.
  • FIVE STARS ***** GREAT SHOW ! Amazing designers, amazing challenges... Let's hope producers will soon have a celebrity’s web auction with Project Runway challenge clothes.

I enjoy every minute of this show. Each challenge seems so impossible, and yet by the end of the day some beautiful garments are made.

My favorite designers amongst Winners are:

Next in my closet: Jeffrey Sebelia - season 3
    A twisted mind, with very sure taste. Just what I love !

Loved: Jay McCarroll - season 1
    Very original work presented at Olympus Fashion week. It's a shame in September 2007, the show was less powerful.

Was not very impressed by Chloe Dao - season 2
    Boring colors, boring shapes! Hated the shoulders & boleros.
  • Project Runway!

I love this show just because it gives you a glimpse into the fashion industry. I am an Apparel and Textiles major, and it is nice to see a show that is right up my alley, and has to do with everything that I love. Watching Project Runway is like taking a look into what the furture is holding for me. I love finding out what the next challenge is and seeing how the designers create a new look from a simple idea. I love this show!
  • My complete all-time favorite!!!

I started watching this show towards the end of season 1 and got hooked. I watched until the end of season 1 where Jay won, and I then started watching the re-runs. Ever since then I haven't missed any of it. Then came the second season where I watched it right from the beginning, and my favorite designer Chloe won. I was excited about that one even more. Then the 3rd season Jeffery won, and I personally think all three were the underdogs of each season. Jay with his quirky style, Chloe being thought to have just one style, and Jeffery making crazy outfits the others wouldn't even think of. But he did have the best technique than the others I think. But I like this show because like on SYTYCD the people can showcase their talents. Even without comming in first they can have so many more opportunities. But we get to see how these designers can handle themselves under pressure. But this gives us an idea what they really can do when things need to get done. I love all the different techniques, and ideas that all these different people have. But it's crazy trying to get all these people together, and not think their isn't going to be some kind of fight. But I guess that's the point of reality tv. You get to see people's real emotions and not just a scripted, acted reaction. I just can't wait till the next season to see what kind of new, crazy ideas they can come up with for the designers to base an idea on. Then turn it into a wonderful fashion creation.
  • I love this show! Heidi Klum is the best thing on the show and is so cute and perfect to be the host... i love her accent!

Tim Gunn is also perfect for the show... Make it Work! i love that saying... he makes the show as some of you would agree with me...

Nina Garcia is so cute too... she's having a baby! thats so cute! except even though she is "Fashion Editor of Elle Magazine" she doesnt look it her hair is always a little messy in my opinion but i still love her and the show...

Michael Kors is hilarious... i love him and agree with everything he says...

If anyone of them werent on the show i wouldnt watch it... jk i would but still i love it...

I loved this passed season but i thought that Uli shouldve won not Jeffrey but i still like him... i just would've preferred Uli to win...
  • love it, love it, love it!

Show absolutely amazing have to see it every week! I'm like clock work when the season is on TV. I do think that last season that Michael and Laura were my favorite although Uli had good work! I did think that the last four were not very different with their work the only one that changed their style every time was Michael. I hope that best for him because he did a wonderful job every time. Laura made her clothing classic and elegant. If I were going out for a fancy night out I would want her work draped across me. If I were going some were fun and hot I would want Uli to make that outfit. If I were going to a party I would want Michael to make all my outfits he knows how a woman's body works with clothes. Jeff had a different out look on clothes and there styles but they were always eye catching so i suppose that he came through at the end and delivered. Congratulations
  • Surprisingly amazing show rocks! Michael and Uli are my favorite designers!

I must say that I know absolutely nothing about the fashion industry. But this show kept my attention from the beginning. I did not see any parts of the first 2 seasons, but wow! I cannot wait to see Michael fashions in a Macys window, and Uli designs were hot to death. Now I actually am looking forward to season 4!
  • This is one of my favorite show i watch every wednesday after i get home from church so i thank you for that.Iam one of those people that dont go no where by my self,i dont go close shoppin at all my sister dose that for me.

I like watch this show i like some of the cloth they make and some i dont,like jeffery cloth they are just to hard rock for my tast buds.Micheal cloth i like but he did have a bad week on that blue dress he made over in paires france the only thing that was wrough was to mush on top i love the rest.And for vencen his clothes was not even there for me.And for anglia there was only one thing she did that i liked and that was the one where she teamed up with micheal and that other lady i can not remember her name.
  • WHAT IS UP WITH THIS SHOW

I swear its like a virus...I started watchin season 2 after my best friend got me hooked on season 1 and I have been platered to the television every wensday night ever since. This season has BY FAR been the most crazy and they have thrown every curve ball at the viewers that can be thrown which is absolutely insaine! From bringing back voted off designers to having 4 designers at fashion week, by far...SEASON 3 is amazing...however I still love my Daniel V...he's my fav forever! But CHEERS to another BIG SEASON for Project Runway!
  • The best show on TV!

I love this show because they keep it simple. They don\'t go crazy with silly challenges like some of the other shows. It\'s clean and simple. The best outfit down the runway wins, the worst outfit goes home. Also, the host and the judges don\'t get in the way and try to steal the spot light. They let the talent of contestants and the drama of the competition shine. I\'d say if you\'re not watching this show, set your tivo! Get a season pass! You\'ll be hooked after the first episode. It\'s good clean fun for the whole family...even dad might like this show!
  • I love this show!

The models selected a famous person by seeing a picture and the designer must make an updated outfit, which will show everyone how much they know about what the star would wear today. The designers have a budget for materials and went shopping, which is interesting to see what colors and material they purchased to design the outfit. I was amazed that Bradley had never heard of Cher and part of the entertainment of the show is how well or not well the outfit looks on the model. The judges select a winner, Michael and a loser who goes home, which Bradley had to go home for being clueless about Cher
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW :)

I LOVE THIS SHOW...i love fashion, i love designing clothes and project runway has both! i look forward to every episode and i always end up getting excited to see the next one. the designers are great and the competition is fierce and i love the drama...all the challenges have nasty twists and i love how the designers think of creative ways to survive them. i think this show is a great opportunity for designers to show the world what they have to offer and a good training ground for them to survive the cutthroat fashion industry. this show rocks!:)
  • Project Runway is a 'American Idol' Show of fashion.

Project Runway always surprises me and gets better every season.

Project Runway is sort of like a 'American Idol' Show of fashion. Most of the time if viewers tend to not like the show is because they are not a big fan of fashion.

What is most entertaining is seeing the designers, and they just make the entire show funny.

Very dramatic, and very entertaining.

Some of the judges choices I may not agree on, but they are experts.

One of the best shows dealing with fashion, and I am a big fan of some of the designers. Every designer gets a fashion spread in Elle Magazine.

• great to watch the design unfold before your eyes!

thsi is a great show because it shows how hard it is to just design one piece of clothing that everyone wears. it also shows how the stress gets to you and how everyone is different and unique from everybody else. i also just love the way that producers had models be a part o fthe project runway so its also benifitual to them also.
  • This is the BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD! The shows that this is in the catagories for in the emmy's are all good, so people overlook how amazing this show is. I love it, all my friends love it, YOU love it, so just make sure that you vote for it. :)

This show is about a group of designers that compete in outragous ways to see who is the best. On the line, is their business success. Most of them act crazy, and it's funny. The gay guys in the show are amazingly funny, expecially when Tim Gunn, the man who supervises them while they are making their fashonable clothes, is in the room. This show can be overshadowed by the other shows in its group, so it gets less attention, and it's mostly women who like it, but it is talked about constantly. Viewers start to hate some designers because of their behaviors (such as santino) but now that there is a whole new group, we don't know what to expect.

so watch project runway, and vote for it for the emmy's.
  • Great show, Terrible judgement!

I absolutely love the show! I am not into fashion, but this show is outstanding! The designers are funny and creative and Tim is the cutest thing on Earth!

HOWEVER, I think that the elimination judgement is awful! I mean, Michael, Heidi and Nina are there to decide the actual future of the contestants and I think they should judge them according to the entire process on the runway, not only the challenge in question! I hated, in season 2, when Nick was eliminated! That was his 2nd time on the runway! Santino, however, was every single week among the last 2 and went to Fashion Week! Totally unfair!

And Chloe winning? Come on, people! Daniel V. did an amazing job all the way to Fashion Week! He earned the winning! Totally unfair!
  • WAY TO GO JUDGES !!!

The final three should have been Chloe, Daniel V., and Nick. Nick was significantly more consistent than Santino. While Santino is exceptionally creative, he would be more successful as an artist than a designer. Out of 11 challenges, he did win 2; however, at least EIGHT out of 11 times, his creations were absolutely dreadful and ridiculous. He can make all the hideous clothes he wants to, but he won't be very successful if nobody wants to wear, let alone pay for, any of it. The colors he chose for his final collection were simply UGLY. They made the models look almost dead. And Heidi was right on target about how they fit, when she said "The boobs were never where they were supposed to be." As a woman, I found Santino's "creations" to be offensive and making a mockery of beautiful women by making them incredibly ugly. A few of the pieces in his final collection had potential from a design standpoint and could actually be wearable, if he only had selected more flattering colors. Daniel V. is a very talented young man. He was fairly consistent with the strength and quality of his pieces. However, when he was off, he was WAY OFF. Why does he keep using wines and burgundies - UGH!?! He is indeed quite talented, he just lacks the experience and wisdom to make better choices. I look forward to watching him develop and mature as a designer. Chloe has the total package. Across the board, she was the strongest, plain and simple. She NEVER made anything that was hideous, whereas, unfortunately, Daniel V. did. If you go back and re-visit ALL of their creations, you will be reminded of their weaknesses. While Chloe may not have won as many challenges as Daniel V., her pieces were consistently strong. Daniel V. had several strong pieces; however, he lacks consistency, as his pieces that were not strong, were very weak. Chloe is absolutely the right choice and I applaud the judges for making the right call.
  • THE BEST!

THE BEST!kldjf oidf voiuf ciou vpidv p9i cifpok vpib pfib i npgvok vofb fp[do ovk [ofdob vfpo fp[ob po vg[po vcnig bgpo gvnp[fo [gvpo bvgnok nplogb pl nbplc[pl bplgpl p[ol bgl nlp pl p[bo p go nbpo gh npoigfh[pogc vp[gfi vni gnhob f[gf obnig vn vhov h nvopv vm noig pivbp igf ivghonpi gh 9pgvni vnv
< 1 2 3 4