Project Runway

Thursday 9:00 PM on Lifetime Premiered Dec 01, 2004 In Season

ocean58

Project Runway Fan Reviews (115)

• The designers have to create prom dresses for whiny teen girls. Victoria wins and Kevin gets out.

4.3
    This episode sucked. I've loved Project Runway since season two, and I know talent when I see it. Daniel Vosovic was my fav in season 2 and Jeffrey Sebelia was my life in season 3. Kevin getting kicked off had nothing to do with his design and all to do with ratings. Somehow, Christian the eternally annoying gets the show more ratings than actually talented designers. Christian's design was hideous. Even Ricky, who cannot help but to bawl his eyes out every single show for no reason, had a boring blah dress. Kevin's was in a fantastic color, had a flattering silhouette, and while it wasn't the best, it was definitely not the worst. So I'm really disappointed that even though the show always leaned toward ratings rather than talent, they blatantly did it this episode. I hope Christian gets hit by a bus and loses all use of his vocal chords. And Ricky's tear ducts crumble to dust so he can never cry like a whiny emo kid again. Kevin had real talent. He should've been in the top three, even win the show in my opinion. Congrats on pretty much losing a fan.