Project Runway

Thursday 9:00 PM on Lifetime Premiered Dec 01, 2004 In Season

ocean58

Project Runway Fan Reviews (112)

• I discovered this show early in it's third season and while it's not a favourite of mine, I still find it interesting to watch.

This show is pretty good. First of all, Heidi Klum is a good host, compared to someone like Tyra Banks on ANTM. She doesn't seem to hold favourites, which I like. I sometimes think the judging is a bit unfair though. Like, for example, in season 2 when Santino kept staying and staying. I also hated the fact Daniel V didn't win either, because (even though I loved Chloe) he was the better designer. This show makes some good decision and some bad ones, but the best thing is, it doesn't hold past perfomance against people. It's not a popularity contest, it's the truth. While sometimes a designer might need the same advice, it's the design then that gets scored not every other design that you did. I'm pretty happy watching this show and even though it's nowhere near the top of my favourite show lists, it's interesting and I will continue to watch it.