Project Runway

Trendsetter

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 05, 2007 on Lifetime

• THIS IS Good again. But elimiantion is worst ever.

I disagree with judges for eliminated Chris. Ricky should eliminated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate him. Even Chris back after Jack quit. top three is Rami, Jillian and Kevin and winner is Jillian. and bottom six was Elisa, Steven, Ricky, Sweet P, Victoryia and Chris and Bottom two is Ricky and Chris and eliminated is Chris. even he isn't eliminated. I gave this B-. Ricky's worst!!!!!!!!!! ever. . . .. . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . .. .. .. ... . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .
  • Finally some better outfits and some real insight to our designers...

Finally some better outfits and some real insight to our designers...Ok first I don't agree with voting off Chris, no way! It was so time for Ricky to go and be out! I mean come on he has been on the end every week the past three if not all of the challenges! PLEASE Nina send Ricky home! I loved the drama, we are starting to actually see that true design skills and personalities of our designers this week. And I loved it. I love Victortia and the more b**** she is you go girl because you can design. And of course my new favorite Kevin pulled it out and was the bomb again yah baby!
LIFE