Project Runway

What's the Skinny?

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Dec 12, 2007 on Lifetime

• This episode had twists and turns that made it worth watching. Chris was brought back to replace a designer who had to leave due to health problems.

I have not been watching the series this year because I was dissatisfied with last year's winner. However, this episode brought me back into the fold. I loved the concept of redesigning a favorite outfit for a woman who had lost a significant amount of weight. Excellent! This was such a better competition, and infinitely more practical, than taking trash for example and making an outfit. Some of the ladies, who acted as the designer's models, had lost more than 100 pounds. Christian's outfit won, and it was for a lady who was now a size 2/4. I loved his outfit, and it definitely looked like him. The other one that I liked a lot (actually better) was Kevin's two piece. The lady looked really sexy, and she was loving walking the runway in that new set. Steve was the designer who lost. He hardly used any part of the wedding dress that he was supposed to have remade into an everyday outfit. He should have lost.