Proof Positive

Syfy (ended 2004)

Proof Positive Fan Reviews (3)

• Absolute non-scientific methods applied to "prove" the existence of paranormal phenomenon based on the assumption of their existence. Totally flawed!

0.0
    Absolute non-scientific methods applied to "prove" the existence of paranormal phenomenon based on the assumption of their existence. Totally flawed! I can't believe the kind of language and boring "special (d)effects" they use.
    Dont waste your time or intellect watching this rubbish! Rather, try Penn & Teller magnificent show: Bullshit!
  • Pitiful

0.5
    What a pitiful, pitiful show. The premise was interesting, but it's sad when the only things that they can say are "proof positive" are those that they can't explain and should remain unproven. They should've been harder on their subjects, but the target audience (people that would watch ghost hunters or john edward) probably would've tuned out if they really tried.
  • This show was cool.

Proof positive was cooler than french bread! I liked it alot cause paranormal stuff is cool. i would watch it every wednesday but nooooooooo they just had to take it away those crazy tv people. bring it back so it can at least have one viewer (me) thats all it needs right?