Psych

100 Clues

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 27, 2013 on USA

7.7
  • Clue, The Sequel

The closest that die-hard Clue fans will ever get to a Clue sequel, this episode is packed full of Clue allusions (a stuffed peacock), Clue camera shots, and Clue multiple endings. It's a fitting 100th episode for Shawn and Gus and a loving tribute to one of the funniest movies ever made. A solid 10.
  • Clueless

A few funny moments, but far from up to Pscyh standards. Should have taken a Clue from the movie and passed on this script. It was not a big success either. Where is this season going?
  • Shake Rattle and Roll

Probably the best 100th episode I've seen since NCIS's (I wasn't impressed by Castle's which aired the same week as this). Anyway, as clichd as this one is I really do defend it. Stereotyped? Oh yes, but most of it for nostalgic value, and that's what I expect from a 100th episode. I loved the tribute to the late Madeline Kahn because she was my favorite actress from back then. I'm on the east coast so the butler did it, but since they already used Tim Curry as a Simon Cowell doppelganger back in season 2, this guy works too. The other ending had Christopher Lloyd as the killer, which I could believe too (and way to sneak in a bonus BttF reference, if nothing else he's been in). Martin Mull's character looked like he fell off the wagon after his stint on Two and a Half Men. Steve Valentine can't escape the rocker role, but unlike his role on Monk he isn't the killer. Didn't like the panther though.
  • HMMM?

So far this season seems really sloppy! I've been disappointed since the season started. This episode by far was the worst of all. Messy!!! C'mon people, the show's been successful for a reason. As the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!
  • 100th episode was disappointing

Psych is the best show. But this "clue" based episode was hard to follow and it got boring. We can normally follow the trail as Shawn figures it out. Not this one. It just wasn't written very well. It seemed to rely on the nostalgia of "Clue", without the usual genius of Psych we expect. I never heard Shawn/Gus say "hey this is just like that movie Clue", so its like they were pretending not to notice. But when the lady-scream was the doorbell sound, they never asked "what is that"? So it was in-consistent.
  • Psycho

I liked this episode just as every episode of Psych. No matter what they somehow always makes me when I'm all sad. Which is a good thing.
  • 100 Clues

The 100th episode of Psych, and it proved to be a really boring one. A lot of guest stars, but it just felt poorly thrown together, and was too reliant on Gus (and others) screaming in its attempt to generate laughs.

Could have been much better.
  • Better

This is better but this is still by far the worst season I've seen yet. I loved this show and told all my friends about it. The last two seasons have been amazing but this one seems like a bunch of filler episodes
  • My Boys/Psych

This is the best of programs for me on television. I can hardly wait for Wednesday evening at 10 pm. They make my evening complete. And yes I am married, but cannot help myself. My husband knows who "The Boys" are when I say that. He thinks the show is good also. James and Dule' do a wonderful job at their characters. Keep it alive, Psych. I love the "Boys". Thanks for the laughs.
ESQUI