Psych

Christmas Joy

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 28, 2008 on USA

7.8
  • Shawn and Gus' sister had a secret fling! A scam artist Santa! Great episode.

I really liked this episode of Psych. I was disappointed that they got rid of the other actor who played Gus' father in last year's Christmas episode. I think he was great and they should have left well enough alone. I was also disappointed that we hardly got to see Henry in this one. Also, Shawn didn't even get him a Christmas present in the end. I liked last year's ending better than this one.

Although I was completely surprised to find out that Gus had a sister (who had NEVER been mentioned) I enjoyed seeing the sibling rivalry and bickering between the two. I liked Joy and I wouldn't mind seeing her come back for another episode or two. I loved the scene where she and Shawn were tip toeing around the hall, seeking each other out, and completely missing each other. I loved Gus' reaction when he found out about the old fling between Shawn and Joy. One of my favorite scenes is when the little girl cries, which makes the guys cry. It's funnier when her dad cries later on. LOL I love love LOVE Shawn and Gus' celebratory dance (like the Peanuts) when they "free Santa". The episode was full of funny moments. It was so great to see Psych after all this time. I really hate the break in the season. I love this show!!