A Psych Community
USA (ended 2014)

I assumed that their weird blood romance episode would be a once off and then they he kept talking about her and going to visit and I thought it was really creepy. Then she got out and stayed with Juliet and she and Lassiter got engaged and I just started watching the episode where they're suppose to get married (I'm sure with Shawn and Gus and a mob boss on the loose , hilarity will ensue) and I actually think they're really cute! What did you think of Marlowe and Lassie at the beginning? Do you feel the same now? Do you think there love with be able to make it to the end of the show?
Comments (12)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I love Lassiter and Marlowe together. She completes him. It's great to see how Lassie has grown since season 1. He's a better person now but it's not over-the-top cheesy. I love what they've done with his character.
Flag
I was happy they made the romance serious. I like them together. It humanizes Lassie.
Flag
I agree! It's nice showing him caring about someone. The episode after their wedding where Shawn was dreaming that they had given him the dog as a wedding present was really cute too. He was all about it.
Flag
Lassiter is better with Marlowe. It was weird but nice they stayed together. Most people deserve love.
Flag
At first I didn't really think he'd be with a con considering how he usually is, but I guess he liked her enough that it was ok!
Flag
I thought the same as you, that once she was sent to prison we would never hear about her again. I'm glad they stuck with the story. It's nice for Lassie to have someone. Maybe this will soften him a little.
Flag
I really didnt know what to expect with their relationship. I found her apperance in that first episode to be entertaining but I didnt expect it to get this far. Dont get me wrong I am so happy for them and I just hope the writers wont do anything to destroy them. If the writers want to add relationship drama, they have (God forbid) Shules and Gus' disaster of a love life.
Flag
I know, I just finished the episode and am not amused. MY SHIP IS SINKING! Obviously the whole "I'm not really psychic thing had to come out sooner or later, but things don't look good for them right now :( I'm glad they gave Lassiter some character development besides cranky cop!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members