A Psych Community
USA (ended 2014)

Psych S08E09: "A Nightmare on State Street"

I watch Scandal (I watch a lot of TV), and lately I've found myself pining for better times. The show in the beginning was completely different than it is now, and I feel almost betrayed that the premise in Season 1 now seems to have been mere exposition to the sappy craptacular that Scandal has become. It's still an enjoyable show to watch, but I miss the good old days of the case-of-the-week and when I didn't have to see Fitz sucking face so much. Olivia used to be a strong woman with soldiers who'd follow her into the dark, but now she's more often a mess who glides between weeping into her popcorn bowl at home and being at the beck and call of the most childish man in Washington. 

I bring up Scandal only because Psych has done something similar with its premise, though it's desperately clinging to its case-of-the-week roots. As the series winds down, the gimmick episodes are coming fast and often, from the homages to Twin Peaks and Clue to the obligatory musical. Eight seasons is a long time for a show to be on the air, and to keep telling interesting stories is admirable, even they're wrapped in pop-culture worship. Sure, Psych may've often let the references blur together to consume an entire episode, but at least the show has stayed true to what makes it interesting: finding clues, being awkward, and solving cases.

That being said, it's fitting that the penultimate episode of the series deviated the further from the premise than ever before. The case was secondary to the surreal adventures of Burton Guster's troubled and beautiful mind. We've watched Gus develop over the years from consummate adult foil (boring) to something just as cartoonish as Shawn (funny) and that was certainly on display as he wandered into horror trope after horror trope, running and Gus-shrieking from no fewer than three different kinds of zombie hordes.

There was a case—a fairly basic one, particularly by Psych standards—but Gus's narcoleptic nightmares were the focus, so "A Nightmare on State Street" turned out to be more about Gus than trying to find out who killed William "Don't Call Him Billy" Zabka. Even though the adventures in genre were goofy, the episode explored a complex issue at the very heart of the series: namely, Shawn's unwillingness to grow up and how that's affected Gus's trajectory.

In the beginning, Gus was determined to go places. He was going to rise through the ranks at his pharmaceutical company, wear suits, and be a responsible and cultured human. Now that we know Gus and Shawn a little better, Gus's ambition was almost a complete refutation of the stronger personality in his life, as Shawn was basically a nomad who constantly wound up in hijinks that eventually led to employers showing him the door or encouraging him to move on. Creating the Psych detective agency derailed both of their paths. Shawn is now more prone to settling down and has held a job for eight years, not to mention everything relating to Juliet. Gus, meanwhile, has been encouraged to ditch his job to help out with the detective agency, sacrifice personal relationships, and basically stagnate. They've both plateaued, even though their arrows were heading in opposite directions before.

Now Juliet is up north and Shawn is almost certainly going to find his way up there, even if it means Psych ends in some Good Will Hunting homage. Gus quit his job and is still suffering the same setbacks in the romantic department. The SBPD is even collaring its own criminals (whaaaaaat). He does't have any stability. So it's coming out in nightmares of dystopia and monsters. Because Shawn ruined Gus's life.

Shawn moving on means that Gus has to consider doing the same. It was nice in their little bubble, where they only had to think about their childhood and revel in the culture that inspired them in those days. But life can't be ALL Tears for Fears and professional wrestling. They're in their mid-30s now, and they have to actually think about what they want their lives to be. As much as Shawn has needed Gus to be his better judgement, Gus is losing his safety net.

Series star James Roday wrote and directed this episode, and as he is wont to do, framed its emotional core with an encyclopedic knowledge of a film genre. Much like the Hitchcock references in the Yin adventure, there were so many horror allusions in "A Nightmare on State Street" that I don't even think I could catch them all, being only a casual horror enthusiast. There was your general zombie dystopia a la The Walking Dead or 28 Days Later (bye, Curt Smith), then a visit to the house from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (though I would've hoped for a Leatherface that was closer to the original), Children of the Corn, the new spate of jerk-movement spectres inspired by Japanese horror, Night of the Living Dead, and I feel like there were more zombies/ghouls. There were a lot of zombies.

I'm still on the fence as to whether Roday's forays into film homage are unique and creative voyages or just pretentious projects from a stifled artist. But at least this one had a kernel of emotional truth and a reason for Bruce Campbell to stop by this show before it finished. We are truly blessed.

How Bruce Campbell has missed the boat until now is beyond me. Psych and Burn Notice were network partners so you'd think, with synergy and Psych's worship of all things cult, that Campbell would've been a recurring character like Cary Elwes. Regardless, Campbell nailed his part, however disappointingly action-less as it was. The fly-swatter gag was great, the plugs for the book were amazing, and the fact that he was the thirteenth-best sleep therapist in Santa Barbara was perfect. Honestly, Campbell was made for this show. It's disappointing that he didn't show up until the very end (literally—this episode was shot last, even after the series finale, to accommodate everyone's schedules).

But I digress.

"A Nightmare on State Street" wasn't the case-of-the-week variety that I fell in love with, but that was an unrealistic expectation. Psych has become event television in that every episode is another installment with a grander vision than its original premise. This was a decent last hurrah for that kind of storytelling as we head into the series finale that we hope will tie up the loose ends as well as it can. Getting a glimpse into Gus's psyche—a dark corner of the universe that's been bred with abandonment issues and instability—was a fine way to spend the penultimate episode, plus it achieved some decent table-setting for what should be an emotional moment for Shawn and Gus and everyone watching. At the end of "A Nightmare on State Street," Gus woke up from a nightmare and called Shawn. He didn't even have to say anything before Shawn showed up at his house, wrapped under blankets with milkshakes in hand to console his friend, telling Gus he'll always be around. We're about to see if that's the literal truth, or if Gus really will have to strike out on his own.

NOTES

– Billy Zabka and Bruce Campbell weren't the only guest-stars in this episode. Mira Sorvino was around as Juliet's replacement (though I really think Psych should've brought back Cuthroat Bitch). The Bella Twins were meh, basically reduced to eye candy. Curt Smith's line of "That's so Rob Thomas of me" was priceless. And Sutton Foster. I miss Michelle from Bunheads. Someone please give Amy Sherman-Palladino another show so that Sutton Foster can show up again and say her words.

Phylicia Rashad gets her own bullet point. Because Phylicia Rashad.

– Zombie Shawn was a decent bit (particularly when making fun of his psychic abilities). I got the feeling that the "Thriller" thing at the end was the real reason the show did this whole episode. I'm actually really, really surprised that it was limited to just the spin-around-with-monster-contacts and that there wasn't a choreographed dance number.

– No, really, is there going to be a Good Will Hunting homage? It's not your fault, Shawn. It's not your fault.

–  Curt Smith plug = great. #TearsForFears

– You need one more Bruce Campbell picture:

– Feel free to mention in the comments any of the horror allusions I left out. I know there were many and I only scratched the surface. Was the milk a Clockwork Orange reference? 

– And now, put your finger to your temple and predict what's coming in the finale!

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/26/2014

Season 8 : Episode 10

69 Comments
Comments (69)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
By far the WORST Psych ever!! I hated it.
Flag
Most of the episodes were disappointing this last season, and while I don't watch horror films and so didn't get references I still, nonetheless, found this one funny. I actually laughed out loud in few places. I also got into the whole issue of Gus's psyche--his feeling of his world falling apart and being alone. After all, isn't what happens to Gus the most concerning thing about this show ending? Shawn will have Jules, but who will Gus have? So, goofy it was, typical Psych that I love it was not, but I enjoyed it more than most of the other episodes this year.
Flag
The Children - Children of the corn
The Twins and the jumping rope -
A Nightmare on Elm Street
The naild up windows and zombies - Walking dead
The fast moving zombie - 28 days later

Just my thoughts
Flag
as much as I love Bruce Campbell, I still couldn't tell what sequences were reality here or if any of it was. The knowledge the doctor had of gus' dreams made it seem like those must be dreams as well. i mean how would he have known shawn said "for a man the whole world is a toilet"? The disconnection of the wife to her husband was more than suspicious, and never being able to say she loved him, while he seemed really desperate made me certain she was the killer and framing him so she could get him arrested, possibly to avoid alimony payments from a divorce or what have you, but the episode didn't make sense. My last criticism, is that with the lack of reality present, this would have been the perfect opportunity to give Yang her last goodbye, as she died whenever the musical took place canonically. Even Yang as a zombie would have been a great scene. The one redeeming scene was the last one, where Shawn comes over to visit gus in the middle of the night to watch a movie and eat popcorn and show that he is there for him. That is the bromance I loved in the show. I am just going to pretend they didn't become demons at the last second, so i can feel the episode had something redeeming about it, other than Bruce Campbell and Kurt Smith.
More+
Flag
I would have to agree with a lot of people that was the worst episode so far. Its like they gave up lets just get this over with . I was looking for the show to go out with a bang , not a fizzle. Adding Bruce Campbell was the high point of the show.
Looking back at this year any show that didn't have Juliet in it was a flop, she really made the show. Its really kind of hard to see a good show go out like this.
Flag
Bruce.
…nuff said.
Flag
I thought this episode was hands down the worst episode of the entire show I have love this show but I think they screwed up with this one, especially with the series ending next week
Flag
I didn't read the comments but man this episode was bad... probably the worst Psych episode ever, and so close to the end! :(
Flag
I read pretty much all comments...and I'm so on opposite sides of a lot of them. I'm a massive psych/shawn/gus fan from day one. Last season was one of the best. But then season 8 started and everything went too much in a different direction it seems. Someone mentioned in the early seasons it was more about the intrigue of the case and how Shawn would solve it, interlaced with fantastic one-liners (c'mon son) and comedic actions from Gus and Shawn, to now just plain buffoonery (last weeks episode) that just isn't realistic. That some it up. And i'm not happy about it.
Mira Sorvino's character knitting? I mean...c'mon son!

With that said, this episode was actually pretty damn great! Especially because James Roday wrote and directed it. Knowing that and how much references James likes to throw in - that actually pay off - says enough.
This particular episode didn't need to make sense. And I liked it.
Anything with 80% Dulee Hill is gold too. And his screaming will never get old, plus, he was having nightmares throughout the entire episode, and he's Gus...screaming is a given. Lol.

In the end i'm sad this fantastic show is ending (and without Juliette), but after this lackluster season, with the show's focus too much shifted, it might be a good thing too. I got the first 5 seasons on dvd so far and knowing a binge re-run will always be there...i'm so cool!

More+
Flag
Bruce Campbell's name Ashford N Simpson was a refernce to a 80s pop hit by Ashford and Simpson named Solid as a Rock.
Flag
This episode was just plain terrible. I thought the show hit an all-time low with the Courtroom Episode remake or the uncomfortable and weird SEIZE episode but this was borderline unwatchable. Between the constant screaming(used to be funny when he did it only every once in awhile) to the terrible editing this whole episode felt like like a waste of a second nod to last episode.
Flag
Love zombies, hated this episode. the non stop screaming got grating and beyond annoying.

Plus side, Bruce Cambell is always a treat.
Flag
I must have missed something, but did the actress who played Juliet have another commitment that she needed to be gone for these last few episodes? I miss her in the cast dynamics.
Flag
Not sure if it affected her work on Psych but she was in a show called Back In The Game for ABC I think was the network, got cancelled though. She better return for the finale
Flag
"Back in the Game" was shot around the time these last few episodes were shot, so the character of Juliet had to be written out of the show as quckly as possible. To be perfectly honest the Jules-less episodes aren't really as good as the rest of the series because Jules was the perfect foil for Lassie. Now that he's not only the new chief but his new lead detective is basically a female version of him, the show seems to be lacking a sense of heart. Yeah, Jules occasionally got physical, but she had a loving heart and cared deeply about her collegues, something Female Lassie doesn't seem to do. Also, Female Lassie seems to have singlehandedly made Shawn and Gus obsolete, cause she was able to figure out EVERYTHING about the case of the week long before Shawn and Gus. Her hyper-competence pretty much means that the show is over now.
Flag
The moment that had me in stitches was when Burton turns to the photo of Martin Sheen and asks "Papa?"
Flag
Thats the only part of the entire episode I liked. Sheen was like a father for Hills character on WW.
Flag
It was wacky, and I love 'scared Gus,' but it's not a favorite episode for me, I guess because I don't watch horror movies. I'm really disappointed that Shawn hasn't even mentioned Juliet for 3 weeks (that I remember, anyway). I'm anxious to see how this all wraps up. The police side is pretty well squared away. Shawn will probably go to Juliet. His dad will move away, maybe to be with Shawn's mom. The big question is what Gus will do. I'm hoping he'll find the right woman and live happily ever after. It's a 2-hour episode, right?
Flag
I'm actually betting that Shawn will have his heart broken by the time he reaches Jules. I keep thinking in the back of my mind that there is one subplot that was never finished- Juliet's old boyfriend, the one who left on the train when Shawn was dating Abby. I am hoping that they reconnect in San Francisco, Juliet dumps Shawn, and Shawn, realizing that Psych is gone (thanks to Female Lassie) his girlfriend is gone, and his dad is gone, he'll finally move on and get a job as a real policeman or something. He's solved over a hundred cases. As much as Lassiter hates him personally, I'm sure he'd give Shawn a glowing recommendation.
Flag
So disappointing!!!!!! Not funny at all, and made no sense. I hope the final episode is better. I have been a long time fan and have watched all the episodes several times, but this is one that will be deleted from my DVR immediately!
Flag
Uh... erm... okay, I guess? I didn't laugh once, so in that sense, maybe it sucked. But I'm also inclined to think that maybe I'd have liked it better had I, even remotely, been a fan of the horror-genre.

Sutton Foster and Bruce Campbell weren't too bad, though. It's kind of a shame they had to be a part of an episode like this -- even though, yes, Campbell is known for the Evil Dead horror flicks -- but I felt that the two of them had the only decent scenes and lines, Campbell moreso.

P.S. Muuuwahahahaha!
Flag
Know it would probably never happen, but wouldn't it be just perfect if Jules mentioned butting heads with a certain SF police consultant with OCB tendencies?
Flag
i really didn.t like this episode ,very boring and frustrating .

Flag
I loved the name of Bruce Campbell's character: Ashford N. Simpson. A double reference to both his character Ash Williams from the "Evil Dead" series and the famous songwriting duo of Nikolas Ashford and Valerie Simpson. Man I am truly gonna miss this show!
Flag
USA has made a terrible mistake.
Flag
I enjoyed this episode, yes Gus's screaming got annoying after the 30th time and the plot and structure was all over the place but there were a few funny moments. I though Bruce Campbell and Timothy Odmunson were the best parts of the episode, I am dreading the finale next week and I really hope they wrapped everything up for a satisfying end.
Flag
Your first example of Twin Peaks - Dual Spires - aired over 3 years ago, not exactly fast and often as an example goes.

So in regards to this episode, what the hell was this mess? It felt like half the bones of the story were left on the cutting room floor in exchange for the gimmick scenes, and those weren't half as fun as they should have been. Was this In Media Res or did my DVR hit shuffle on the acts? The oddest thing was that I found myself actually more curious as to how the SBPD solved the case before Shawn did.

Anyway, my biggest disappointment with this weird, weird episode really was just not feeling connected to Gus and his problem. We got a lot of horror scenes, but nowhere near enough meat on the actual story content of what was driving each moment beyond the uber-simplistic "Shawn!" and it left me unsatisfied.

This episode surely didn't give me any ideas about the finale, hopefully it doesn't mean the finale will be "and it all will remain status quo forever".
Flag
Staff
Ah, JT_Kirk. Being over in PLL-land for so long has made me forget your surly posts. I miss them.

Let me replace Twin Peaks with Guy Ritchie style ("Lock, Stock, Some Smoking Barrels and Burton Guster's Goblet of Fire") or Chinatown ("Santabarbaratown"/"Santabarbaratown2") or found footage horror ("Lassie Jerky") or Sliding Doors ("Right Turn or Left for Dead"). But point taken. :)

I agree that the case itself was barely anything other than a vehicle for Shawn to have something to do while Gus wandered in and out of dreams. This was somewhat in media res although we came in during a downpoint in the story rather than at a climax. And the action was all fake anyway (since it was only in dreams) so I understand the impulse to dismiss it as a relatively uninspired episode. It seems like they wanted to meditate on Gus's fragile state (which I respect) while also jamming in as many references and actors as they possibly can (which I expect).

I would be greatly disappointed if the end was that everything stayed the status quo but I don't think that will be it. The major theme of the first season (and of the series, though it gets lost a lot) is that Shawn refuses to grow up and become a responsible, contributing adult. The final catharsis for this show would be for Shawn to do something in that direction. He has to make the move. This may have been a truncated season but Franks saw the writing on the wall early. I have a feeling we'll get what we want.
More +
Flag
The final episode of the series is called "The Breakup". Either Shawn and Juliet are going to break up, or the detective agency is going to break up. Or possibly both may occur.

Think about this: the SBPD has hired a new detective who solved a case before Shawn, so Lassiter may feel no need to employ the Psych agency any longer. Gus has mental problems that came to light in this episode. He clearly won't be able to function without Shawn in his life, as his main friend and companion over 35 years.

So maybe the agency will break up because it is no longer needed, Shawn will dump Juliet to stay and support his friend Gus, and both of them will have to grow up and start new careers for themselves to survive without their parents and romantic partners.
Flag
Surely? I never!

Geez, I hadn't even considered half of your other examples, this show really is cheesy if there are so many to replace it with from the last 3 years.

We actually came into 2 separate stories in media res, we came into the case of the week and Gus' mental issues, and I think ultimately it felt broken from the start. We haven't seen Gus growing introspective about his "fragile state" to this degree, so it felt like we were trying to solve a disease which the episode itself caused, started dealing with, and then dropped us into mid-situation.

Early in the season, Shawn seemed like he was growing, then quickly began regressing to even worse behavior and suffering few effects, even less lasting effects. If that was the intention of this season and this episode was putting a point on it, then it's a total misfire.
Flag
Staff
While I think Gus has been in decline for the last couple seasons, "Cog Blocked" (S08E05) was the beginning of this specific arc where Gus has had to take a long hard look at his life and the beginning of his own instability. Shawn's possible departure and a rupture in the most stable relationship he's ever had could reasonably push someone as tightly-wound as Gus over the edge. While I can see how that might be my justifying inexplicit details of the show, I also didn't feel the plot with Gus came out of left field.
Flag
My suspicion is that Shawn and Juliet will break up in the final episode, because Gus and Shawn have never been apart their whole lives, and I don't think either one will be able to live without the other.

I never viewed Shawn and Juliet's relationship to be particularly believable or realistic and I think it is largely where the show has faltered since 2012. Shawn is much too immature to be in a committed relationship, and I thought it was a mistake for the show to put them in a romantic partnership. The dynamics of the show in the final 2 seasons would have been much more entertaining (and believable) if they had written Shawn as a promiscuous womanizer with Juliet as a coworker who has feelings for him but cannot convince him to commit to one woman alone. Sort of like Tony DiNozzo on NCIS but a younger guy.

That would have been a much more interesting scenario over the past 2 seasons.
Flag
I really liked Cog Blocked and was hoping that would carry forward with character development, but it really didn't resonate much until this episode. Had there been an intent to have Gus get this story arc, they should have been more deliberate with it, that would make it a lot more rewarding. That said, were this episode the finale of that arc, it would have been woefully disappointing.

Damn, every avenue I take leads to this episode letting me down. What surprises me though is how many fellow Psychos feel the same way.
Flag
my wife and i have been long time psych fans but it was hard to finish the episode last night. ive seen bruce campell in evil dead so i got the references but it was just an hour of nonsense. its just one episode they should erase from the series. they could have spent more time tying up loose ends.
Flag
Staff
Some of what they did didn't work for everyone. But I feel they're allowed to get a little wild so close to the end. We'll get our closure (mostly) come the finale.
Flag
Bruce Campbell and his slapping stick were the highlight for me. The rest of the episode was dull.
All the horror homages were unfunny - Lassiters line about "This is what happens when you legalize marijuana" was the only memorable line in the various dream sequences.
They tried to throw too many references in and suffered because of it
Flag
I probably should rewatch this episode but it's been deleted so oh well.

It was late and I was tired when I watched this last night so that may be reason why it made no sense. I couldn't tell what was real or what was a dream. At the end I just assumed none of it happened. I thought some of the jokes was funny, and Bruce Cambell was great, but overall this was probably my least favorite episode but the season has been decent overall. I actually like it better than the Shawn-Juliet drama from last season. Anyway, one episode left. I'll miss this show. I hope USA can bring us another show that allows us to love these characters as much as I loved Psych.
Flag
That is not the reason it made no sense, If they were gonna air an episode like this in the final season, dont have it be the penultimate episode, make it the third or 4th
Flag
I liked it. I liked the various homages to several horror movies throughout the years. Gus crying is kind of what he does. I think it is hilarious.

But for those that are noticing something amiss. You are correct, it is different. this past season they have kind of tossed away the whole Shawn being a "psychic" thing and the comedy that comes from that. And replaced it with more of a slap stick buffoonery which is fun to watch them have fun, but it can be really hit or miss. And when you add to that the whole gang isn't there and they are over saturating the shows with guests, it just feels off. It is still one of the best shows on TV right now and up there with the best of all time.
Flag
LOVE Bruce Campbell but this episode was not funny. How has he not been on the show until now?
Flag
"We have a guy he's currently alphabetizing the kitchen." Monk anyone? For the love of god let Tony Schalhoub reprise his role as Monk for the finale. I would sacrifice my imaginary first born child to see Shawn and Monk in the same show.
Flag
That may not be the exact quote but you get the idea.
Flag
I am not ready for Psych to end. It's not cool. Not cool with this at all. The network should have the decency to at least let the last season of Psych be 16 episodes long (like all the others). But so far this season is pretty strong.
Flag
Not if these are the kinds of episodes they're going to air. I get the impression they just said, "screw the premise of the show. Let's just have fun and put up everything we've ever wanted to do."
Flag
I get what you mean; I just saw the recent episode which I didn't like to be honest. I wish they'd bring back blackappella again! Also Juliet and Chief Vick should have been in all of episodes this season; this is the most absences they've had in the entire history of Psych.
Flag
Intensely noisy, shrieky, a little confusing and yet somehow boring at the same time. I'm not sure I even remember what the resolution to the case was and I watched it less than twelve hours ago. They'd been on a fairly hot streak for a while there but wiped out with this one. I felt like this was largely the filmed "WTF!" indulgence of some behind-the-scenes big-shot and/or star(s). I wish they had burned this one off much earlier in the run rather than airing it as the penultimate episode.

Mira Sorvino was fun in this, though, more so than in last week's ep. And anyone who doesn't enjoy Bruce Campbell, especially in a semi-comedic role, has something wrong with them.

Finally: Zombies? Gawd, really? Did someone feel that that genre hadn't already reached saturation levels on TV? Sheesh.

Flag
Love love LOVED the first few seasons of Psych. Hate hate HATED this episode. It's like the producers aren't even trying, anymore.
Flag
Undoubtedly my least favorite episode. So many of the jokes just felt like they went on for way too long or didn't land to begin with.
Flag
oh and also i loved how at the end shawn and gus were wtaching another 80's movie Real Genius with val kilmer lol i am a nerd like them so i get majority of the jokes on this show lol
Flag
no one mentioned the apperance of Dean Cameron he was the old cable guy who thought his wife was cheating one him.. i remember him from the 80's movie Summer school where his nickname was chainsaw.. it took me half the episode to realize who he was ... but bruce campbell was awesome he is soo funny i loved this episode i would say this is my favorite one so far.
Flag
I was going to say the same. For. Show that loves it's 80s references it took this long, and frankly a waste, to get the star of Summer School, Ski School,Miracle Beach and the best part of Men at Work (pizza guy)? Weird way to get towards the end of a show I once loved.
Flag
HAHAHAHA i loved men at work... hillarious movie
Flag
And they had a shout out about him some seasons back. Shawn and Chief Vick talked about him and Chief Vick
Flag
Hated it! Worst episode ever. All that screaming.
Flag
I love Gus but there's only so much of his screaming/whining/crying I can take. This episode just gave me a headache. Although I can appreciate the randomness of this episode.

I also feel this season of Psych really hasn't been as good as previous seasons. Hopefully the finale will be a lot better.
Flag
The episodes before the Winter Olympics break felt half assed, I like that they have full assed the last few episodes. Gonna miss this show so much. *sniff* *sniff*
Flag
Honestly I tried to watch it but the show lately has lost something...maybe with Jules gone and everything on its way out it doesn't feel the same, (but I'm still looking forward to the finale and will miss the show!)
Flag
Come get some

Hail to the king baby

LOLOLOL
Flag
Staff
This episode is probably the first one I've been excited about all season. And I probably won't get to watch it until Sunday or Monday.
Flag
Oh dear. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this one very much, especially with the extra few days of anticipation on your part.
Flag
Staff
Sigh. That was a friggin' mess.
Flag
That terse response says more than the words themselves.
Flag
Sorry to disappoint.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members