A Psych Community
USA (ended 2014)
With the series finale of Psych quickly approaching, I wanted to take some time to share some of my favorite moments. There are far too many to list them all so here are just a few. In no particular order:

S6.E6 "Shawn, Interrupted": Shawn and Gus go undercover in a mental institution and chaos ensues. From the moment Gus quotes Girl, Interrupted until the very end when Shawn and Gus capture the bad guy, this episode was a laugher.

S7.E11 "Office Space": It was classic when Gus completely contaminated the crime scene. It got hilariously worse when he and Shawn go back to clean up the mess. Dulé Hill was fantastic in this episode. I never get sick of the relationship between Shawn and Gus. This is another prime example of how far Shawn will go to have his buddy's back.

S8.E2 "S.E.I.Z.E. the Day": I love to see the vulnerable side of Lassiter but I also love to see Lassiter be a bad ass. He definitely proved himself in many ways in this episode. Plus, it's always cool to see Shawn motivate Lassie, especially considering how their relationship began.

S3.E4 "The Greatest Adventure in the History of Basic Cable": Shawn and Gus' adventure with Uncle Jack played out like an old school action movie. There were so many great moments in this episode, such as the interrogation of Shawn, Gus & Henry and the flashback of Jack pretending to be Shawn's dad and visiting his class.

S1.E15 "Scary Sherry: Bianca's Toast": This is absolutely one of my top five episodes. The first of the spooky episodes, Scary Sherry is awesome in the way it combined comedy and scares. One of my all time favorite Psych scenes is Gus trying to play it cool in front of the sorority girls right before he and Shawn get scared into running -and screaming- from the sorority house.

S5.E12 "Dual Spires": There are several moments in Dual Spires that make it clever and just plain funny but after watching it many times, what I truly love about the episode is how cute Shawn and Juliet's blossoming relationship is.

Well, fellow Psych fans, these are but a few of my favorite moments from the show that I love as much now as I did when it began. Please share some of your own favorites. I'm going to miss this show so much once it's gone but I'll always revisit all of the episodes.
Follow this Show