Psych Forums

USA (ended 2014)

No more love for Psych?

SweetMissJaye

[1]Nov 9, 2011
    • level: 21

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems that there are even less people watching the show and talking about it. I think the show is just as funny as ever and I still love it. But am I a minority?

I know that there were plenty of people on tv.com deliberately giving the episodes bad ratings (before certain eps even aired) and saying bad stuff about the show, but I don't understand it...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kingbasil

[2]Nov 11, 2011
    • level: 10
    I agree, whats wrong with people! The show is still the same in everything as the 1st season! Funny, witty and everything you loved is there! Why the 7-ish ratings! Why the less comments and ratings! Where are you people!

SweetMissJaye

[3]Nov 12, 2011

It makes me sad because the show is so great

knicks0320

[4]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 3
    I still love Psych, I was dying laughing during the opening scene of Dead Man's Curve. The show is still hilarious and I will watch it till the end, it is the one show right now that always has me dying for the next episode. I don't get on the forums often, but I still love it.

Jim856796

[5]Nov 18, 2011
    • level: 14
    Now that Psych is currently in its sixth season, how many seasons do you think the program can run for?

SweetMissJaye

[6]Nov 19, 2011

Jim856796 wrote:
    Now that Psych is currently in its sixth season, how many seasons do you think the program can run for?

In all honesty, probably two more seasons.

Rachwhut

[7]Nov 24, 2011
    • level: 6
    I don't like where the show is going right now. I thought the ending to the last season was sort of anti-climatic (keeping in mind that yin/yang has been the big bad for a few seasons now, I'd expect it to be a big show off. Like, Moriarty and Sherlock Holmes, big). And the whole Juliet/Shawn thing isn't really working out. The thrill is in the chase, as they say. That being said, I love psych and probably always will. I hope they continue to make psych for another 80 years to be honest

Darius03

[8]Apr 14, 2013
    • level: 2

But James Roday is getting a lot of love. In the Shawn Rescues Darth Vader episode. Shawn is sporting an incredibly

visible hicky on the left dise of his neck. (The scene was when he was with Gus and the two little boys).

PsicNina

[9]Apr 17, 2013
    • level: 8

I'm still a huge fan. Always will be, and, I agree, the show is still hilarious and interesting. One of my favorites shows ever, definitely. Some people don't have anything better to do, so they come and vote down Psych, but the show is solid! =]