Psych

Lassie Jerky

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 13, 2013 on USA

7.8
  • Why are Serbs bad in every other show?

I have been watching psych for so many years,one of my fave shoes actually,yet I was really disappointed, after this episode, I am debating weather I should keep watching the show or not. This reference to the SERBS WAS HORRIBLE, IN EVERY OTHER TV SHOW I SEE THE SAME THING, criminal minds, with out a trace,psych, flash point, law and order? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, I AM I SERBIAN WHO GREW UP IN AMERICA, AND I AM VARY ASHAMED OF IT RIGHT NOW, AMERICA IS NOT WHAT IT USE TO BE, PUTTING DOWN OTHER CULTURES, AND PEOPLE FOR WHAT REASON?? ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY, BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEE SERBIANS PUTTING DOWN AFRICAN AMERICANS OR MEXICANS OR AMERICANS OR ANY OTHER CULTURE IN THEIR MOVIES AND TV SHOWS. that's just rude and ***ed, vary ashamed of the way the grate USA, let things get out of hand, very low blow for the country. AND ONE MORE THING, SINCE YOU PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE IDIOTS AND PUT DOWN SERBIANS AND MAKE THEM THE ENEMY IN EVERY SHOW, FOR GOD SAKE AT LEAST HIRE SOME SERBIAN ACTORS WHO CAN SPEAK SERBIAN, NOT SOME IDIOT WHO CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE A SINGLE SAD COUNTRY!