Psych

Lock, Stock, Some Smoking Barrels and Burton Guster's Goblet of Fire

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 08, 2014 on USA

6.9
  • One of the funniest episodes we've had in a while

One of the funniest episodes we've had in a while. Loved how they stereo typed England!
  • Wait for

Absolutely fantastic. There were so many hilarious references and hysterical jokes I could barely stop laughing. Best episode in a while, and it was a great way to start the 8th, and hopefuly not final, season. Keep up the great work guys.

Also, if you didn't like the episode rewatch the beginning and try not to laugh at QILF
  • Lock Stock

There were some amusing parts, Shawn using the accent was a cheap laugh but it worked, but they overplayed the Harry Potter references, and I don't think Despereaux is as entertaining as they try to act like he.

Okay, but could have been better. Really got dull near the end.
  • Welcome back

I really enjoyed the episode. I liked the change of scenery. I always enjoy Cary being back. Gus geeking out over Harry Potter was just brilliant. I liked the visuals a lot and Shawn the Anglophile. It wasn't the best case they ever had but it was so very Psych. With the fake outs and poking fun on themselves and the Interpol thing. What a comeback
  • So glad they're back!

It was great to have them back. Loved the episode. Hope to see more of Lassie, Woodie and Henry in upcoming episodes. What happened to Lassie?? Demoted?? When and how did that happen?

I know Maggie Lawson left, but if they can keep going, that would be wonderful... Don't want to face the end of the series. So witty, clever and funny. Nothing else like it on TV. Always uplifting, impossible to feel down or depressed when you're watching, please don't go!!