Psych

Murder?…Anyone?…Anyone?…Bueller?

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jul 25, 2008 on USA

• Shawn and Gus solve a murder mystery at their high school reunion!

I'm glad they got back to the humor. There was a lot that I liked about this episode. BUT it just doesn't feel the same, for some reason. I think the show is not as lighthearted as it once was. I love The Breakfast Club; it's a classic, in my opinion. I liked most of the movie references, although I wasn't impressed with Shawn's dancing. I thought that the scene between Shawn and Henry in the car in the auto shop was very touching, although I would have liked to see Shawn apologize to Henry for how he treated him in the last episode. I also thought the kiss between Shawn and Abigail was romantic. It was just strange to see Henry being self conscious and so unsure of himself. I was really intrigued by the case. It was great seeing how Shawn was going to prove an actual crime had been committed. "No body, no crime". I liked the scene in the girls' locker room, from the moment Shawn and Gus got in, till the moment they found the dead body and Gus wanted to scream. I thought it was cute when Shawn criticized Juliet's "prom" dress. The scene with him and the geeks was cute, also. I also thought it was great when Lassiter tried to cover for Gus, Shawn and Juliet when Vick found them. I have to say, now more than ever, I am convinced that Shawn is in love with Jules. It seemed as if he was ready to start a relationship with Abigail, but one look at Jules, and he looked so serious, it was almost sad.

Favorite quotes:
    "On a date? With a person?" Gus to Lassiter, when Lassiter tells him he's on a date.

"Mindy, it's official. You've won bit*hiest banana" Shawn