Psych

USA (ended 2014)

layle1

Psych Fan Reviews page 2 of 11

• Great show!!!

I love this show but i think that the episode 3 in 7 season isn't ok because I'm serbian and that is insulting our country. And after that i watch this show because is really u for consider my comment because like everyone else I like my state..

• Great show, bad settings

I like the show and so do some of the people I know. But are from the real Santa Barbara, Ca and well I honestly have to admit the set designers do a bad job portraying Santa Barbara. Since I grew up in the real Santa Barbara, and still live in Santa Barbara, the set designers need to update their portrayal of Santa Barbara to be honest, it's not really popular show here. We like the storylines, most people here criticize the set designs. The rest is great!
  • Amazing Show!!!!!!!!

I cant stop watching psych. I watch certain episodes over again. Even though I love the show, Shawn's character shows me that selfishness is what has destroyed relationships and trust. Shawn's character is not based on stupidity, but his character is based on selfishness. Most of his selfishness came from his teen years. I wish his character with Juliet was more mature and less selfish. Oh, and one thing bitterauldqueen, I am not surprised about Shawn's character. I know a lot of friends that are teenagers just like him. I wish his character was more mature because his selfishness broke the relationship with Juliet in the deez nups episode. I hope and recommend that Shawn and Juliet get back together. Yes the show is the best show ever, and we all are so tied into the show, but we need to recognize the message that the show is giving us, which is this: If we don't grow up sooner or later, our lives could be ruined, and we might not be able to change it. One more thing. Hey turth_teller from March 25, 2013, it is a " tv show" meaning "its not real". Its acting! That is the purpose of this blog which is to show our opinions and facts on the show. I know my blog is factual because I actually pay attention to the message of the show. I love the entertainment, but I try to pay attention to the deepness of not just the show, but the character of each actor.
  • best show ever..

Soooo funny...
  • Oh Sean

This is a good show, I just don't like the Spencer charcter. He is too stupid acting. I want to reach out and slap him. I watch the show because I like everything else about it and there is so little to watch on today's media but Sean often leaves me so annoyed.
  • Great episode

This week's eposide is awesome as ever but I do wish Tim Curry could come back in a new eposide for he did a great job in American Duos.

I love this weeks episode.
  • Can wait to watch since Shawn & Juliet broke up

We use to make a night out of since Shawn & Juliet broke up, it just seems to be lacking. It's still a good show, but def NOT the same. We just now sat down to watch last weeks before we would be sitting, waiting for the episode on the night it came out. Not the same at all. Seems so "fake now that she knows and they are split up. Disappointed fan
  • Wowww!

One of the few shows I'm pretty sure has actually gotten better and better as it goes on. These past few episodes were absolutely fantastic!
  • Right Turn or Left For Dead

I love Psych! I am upset about Shawn & Juliette breaking up though. They make such a great pair. Juliette had to find out someday but Shawn needs to tell her he has a photographic memory and didn't know how to explain his gift. Please let them get back together! And for the guy that says James Roday shouldn't write on the helps write all the shows!!!!
  • change in effecs

season 7 came with new cool effect in thefirst episode hope it goes on but not too much good show it never gets boring
  • Psyc is disappointing this season

5.5

Recently I have noticed that "Pshyc " has made a turn for the worse. My family watches that show every Wednesday night together. Now it has been ruined by sexual connotations. It is so unnecessary to add this to the show. I will not continue watching it if this doesn't change. This is a great show without the sex and sexual innuendos. They need to reconsider where they are taking this and let us have one show that brings our family joy and laughter in a wholesome way.

Thank you!

• ep7.5 and neno1ela

First of all, this has to be one of the funniest episodes ever. And i mean not only in the psych frenchise, but in all currently running shows. I can honestly say that i follow almost every show out there since seinfeld, and it takes a lot to keep me laughing, but psych always does, and this ep even more than most.

Second.

Neno. You are clearly not from europe. The problems we have with gang related problems from serbia are unreal. They are good people, my ex is from there. I am still in touch with the whole family. But even they are ashamed of the bad apples the last generation has yes, I am saying there is such a thing as a serbian mob. Big time. And sad but true, they cast a big, dark shadow over the "good community".
  • @neno1Ela - its always funny until its personal

there was a psych episode were the bad guys were chinese triads, and another episode with the russian mob. you were not offended by those. suddenly you are offended and are calling people hypocrites? you are obviously the only hypocrite here, when its about other races psych is a good show, as soon as its about your race you suddenly are an activist trying to make the world a better place by ending the unjust portrayal of serbian people on tv
  • Big Foot episode Psycks!!

Big foot episode was absolute miss. I realy liked that show but, after throwing in some masked mobster-Serbs, at the end, it was complete turn off. I never heard of Serb mafia. BS. Most of Serbs are with university degrees, working people, and it is realy miserable try - to portray that nation as mobsters that "mean business" to generaly half-educated population who actualy takes clues about people throught those kind of sugesstive material and then stereotypes them and their kids. And 'thruth teller" -u r right- if someone can't say something nice he should shut up - but it is same other way around, including TV industry, or we are pure hypocrits (which actualy doesn't bother us, does it?)
  • The truth teller speaks

Psych is a great show even though some seasons are better than others! I think they are doing a great job! I think some people are just to addicted to the show and just have to tell everyone how they know who you are! Ever heard the expression if you can't say anything nice then keep your mouth shut! How would you like it if you were an actor or celebrity and everyone was judging your every move? No one is perfect! You may think you are but that makes you worse then the rest!
  • Jumping the Shark

This past week's episode -- looking for Big Foot in the woods -- was the absolute worst of an already-disappointing season. Unless I missed it, there was not one instance in this episode of Shawn using his "psychic" ability by noticing some detail that others hadn't. The ending was just a mess. I saw that it was written by James Roday -- he should obviously just stick to "acting," if that's what we can call it. This show has definitely jumped the shark.
  • Awesome!

I love this show! I'm a new viewer, just about starting the third season, and I can't wait for all the seasons ahead of me.

Shawn and Gus have such great chemistry, and really all the actors were perfectly cast for their characters. And I love all the characters for different reasons.

Glad to hear it's got another season coming!
  • Counting Down

Love this show and cant not wait till the new season
  • Great show!

Love this show, have seen every episode. Can't wait for the new season to start!
  • Love the new season!

I just love the new season.
    I couldn't stop laughing when I was watching the 2. episode.
    Didn't know anymore how funny the series was.
    Now I remember :D
    The plot is really entertaining.
    Cannot wait for more epiosdes.
    What do u think?
    Enjoying the new season as much as I do?

• A great premise that has staled

Watching through some of the previous seasons, somewhere around Season 4 and 5 the show just fell apart. Season 5 is just so uneven and Shawn Spencer just gets dumber each season and more and more annoying. The show just never seems to grow in terms of learning from previous episodes. You want to see some growth in the characters but it's just not there.
  • Love this show

Awesome show
  • Best show gone stupid

I have been watching Psych every season but have noticed the freshness of the series has recently been off. I watched (painfully) season 6 and I have gone from concerned to off my list to watch. The character Shawn was an anomaly in his off-beat stupidness (was cute at one time) but now that character streak has infected the entire cast. There is no one to balance Shawn's quirkiness and the story lines are weak. That is what you get when James Roday and Dule Hill start directing and producing the show. Totally disapointed. The sooner they kill the series the better off we will be.
  • The best show on TV

Great show lets hope season 8 is a full season and not 8 episodes as stated in the press relese

• Super Show!!

EXCELLENT SHOW!!!!! The best!!

So funny and extremely clever with a lot of wordplay & great play on words. Love the brilliance of the nuanced language and fabulous story lines.

Such cute characters in Shawn & Gus; their relationship is priceless! So adorable!! Absolutely Love them!!

Wish it were on prime time, but I suppose it's way too clever & smart, and lacks the ubiquitous smut factor necessary for today's viewing, excluding me and my friends.

Love it!!!
  • Brilliant show!

A great show that has a fantastic balance of very silly humour and clever storylines. The relationship between the main characters, Shawn and Gus, is both endearing and very, very funny and is where much of the shows charm is to be found. The rest of the cast are great and all have something to add; Shawn's prickly relationship with his father, Lassiter always seemingly on the edge of seeing through Shawn's 'psychic' abilities as well as recurring roles such as Despereaux and Yang.

Can't wait for the new series!

• Bring Psych back to Canada

Bring Psych back to Canada. I love this show, so funny!
  • Best show on TV

I love this show and all the cast. I hear rumors that Corbin won't be back next season. He is an integral part of the relationship with Shawn and where he comes from. He has to come back.
  • Laugh Out Loud Funny!

This has to be one of my favorite shows on tv. The entire cast is wonderful, witty, hilarious. I record all of them on my dvr so I can also catch up on the older episodes, and there has not been even one where I didn't laugh out loud. The way Shawn introduces Gus with ridiculous names is hysterical. Thank you, writers,cast and crew, for entertaining me so well.
  • With love from Russia

I've just watched 1st season and found it awesome. Love the humor, characters and firstly James Roday is perfect both as a man and an actor. And Dule Hill. OH MY! I think he does great things with his face (lol). The only one I don't like is Juliet. She's kinda annoying.

Anyway I think it's one of the best detective shows ever.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10