Psych

Santabarbaratown 2

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 27, 2013 on USA

7.9
  • Shawn's Dose of Justice

Great to see Shawn get his vengeance no matter who was in his way. He plays a great dark character when he needs too.

The lighthearted moments were well timed, especially the Cranberry Scene.

• Epic Fail

What started out as a good season premier steadily devolves into a series of events that strain and ultimately break the suspension of disbelief. Shaun on his quest for justice commits enough felonies to land anyone in jail. The culmination which I'll leave as surprise, ultimately leaves you asking why are they not in jail.

Unfortunately these strings of felonies, even by the police, entirely overshadow the fun moments of the episode, like when the Gus's new car is blown up. Psyches greatest attribute was always how it cleverly skirted around the law, it was charming, now the show appears to simply ignore the law's existence or any logic. Such as when Gus's car explodes in an expensive neighborhood and the police aren't there in less than 5 minutes.
  • Santabarbaratown 2

Not exactly the funniest season premiere, but I still had a good time watching this episode. James Roday's acting was a little sub-par, but finally seeing him show some balls was a welcome character development. I just think the show made a mistake not killing off Henry.
  • Loved it!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god it is back!!!!!!! I missed it. I liked dark Shawn, I know he has to be dark at some points and he does it well. The episode had many funny moments but was heartfelt and badass. Awesome!!! Can't wait til next week!!!!!
  • The art to window breaking

Hell yeah go love and going ninja badass with humor and Gus and his cranberry (shame about the insurance or lack of). And this might not be on everyone's minds said she loved Shawn *mesohappydance*. Psych is BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • It's BACK!!!

So happy it's back. Seeing Shawn darker was weird, but I loved it!!!!!!!!!!
  • physic

I love this show! It's funny and exciting and I love all the actors