Psych

Santabarbaratown

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 11, 2012 on USA

7.6
  • A clever title goes here!

i love this shw please never stop running it
  • Henry goes, I go.

HOLY F&%$ING SHIZZLE.

Was my reaction. I don't even know where to begin!

Firstly, the flashback? YEEEEEEEEES. And one where Shawn wears his father's hat. AWESOME! I simply adore moments when Shawn looks up to his father like a hero and such! One of the best flashbacks on the show!!

Secondly, BRILLIANT investigation! The best Psych dynamic in the WHOLE season!

Thirdly, FINALLY A FATHER-SON THEME EPISODE! That moment between Shawn and Henry in the end was probably the best damn Shawn/Henry moment in the entire show! I couldn't stop giggling like an idiot! Shawn going "on the contrary" about the cop thing? And when Henry affectionately kissed his kid I just COMPLETELY lost it!

Lastly, JESUS! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?! DAMN YOU WRITERS FOR ENDING IT THE WAY YOU DID! DAMN YOU TO HELL!! For a split second there I almost believed Shawn was gonna make it in time! They better not kill Henry (I don't think they would really), I would stop watching the show altogether!

I JUST- I- WHY- I MEAN- ARGHHHHHHH *ESPLODES*

• Santabarbratown

Well it was not the best season finale ever, but wow, that was a shocking ending that we did not see coming, at least until Henry announced he was leaving the force. Henry added a lot to the show, but I can't blame Bernsen for maybe wanting to leave because he had not been utilized well for the past few years.

It was stronger than most this season, but this was still a down year overall for Psych.