Psych

Scary Sherry: Bianca's Toast

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 02, 2007 on USA

• A fabulous, funny and scary episode!

This episode is definitely one of my favorites. I have to watch it again and again just to see Shawn and Gus screaming at the car. LOL

Note: The episode was directed by John Landis. He's a really good director (for the most part) and he does have a taste for "spooky" stuff. No wonder Shawn and Gus had to deal with "Scary Sherry". It was so cool!

I liked when Shawn and Gus had dinner with Henry. Henry usually ends up helping them with a case. I like to see when Shawn attempts to "bond" with his father. And it is so funny that Shawn and Gus started the urban legend of Scary Sherry (which has spooked them since childhood). They are responsible for their own silly fear of the abandoned hospital. Juliet really got caught up in her "sorority sister" persona. It was funny to see her twirling her hair and talking like a spoiled little female. (No offense to anyone who was in a sorority). It was even funnier to me that Shawn, of all people, had to give her a reality check.

I liked how all of the sorority sisters thought that Gus played Bud on The Cosby Show. I'd never thought about it before, but Gus does look like Bud. It was cute when Gus said, suavely "What you wanna ask me, girls?" and said he puts his pants on one leg at a time. LOL

Another great scene was when Gus was "crying" over his missing cat, and then said that she came back. It was so funny when Shawn snuck around the house and then couldn't silence his cell phone.

I like that Lassiter learned a lesson after being partnered with the crazy woman. She was just annoying. I liked when she jumped behind the counter at the store. It was funny in the hospital when she asked Lassiter "Did we get him?"

I liked the scene where Juliet fought Alice. I was happy to see the guys run to her rescue but I'm extremely glad that we got to see her take care of herself. Poor Gus was stuck out in the hall. "Work the laces!" LOL That was great.

The ending scene was fantastic, Juliet, Gus and Shawn sitting downe eating together. I loved it. I loved that Shawn threw a fortune cookie to Lassiter, letting him know that he was a friend too, not just a co-worker. It was a great finish to the first season. Just wonderful.