Psych

Shawn Has the Yips

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Sep 11, 2009 on USA

7.4
  • This was an incredibly well crafted episode. All of the characters were used fabulously, regardless of their screen time. This was truly and edge-of-your-seat episode! Lots of tension, character development, and, of course, humor!

This was an incredibly well crafted episode. All of the characters were used fabulously, regardless of their screen time. This was truly and edge-of-your-seat episode! Lots of tension, character development, and, of course, humor! In addition, the bad guy was a wonderfully developed character in spite of the small amount of time he was shown. What I was really excited about was the inclusion of Buzz in a more active role than we've seen in the past. While he is a secondary – possibly tertiary character, he still deserves the love! Lassiter, though, was the one that OWNED this episode! Double gun shoot-out, badass cop attitude, and a killer wardrobe were just a few, tiny elements raised my heart rate and had me wishing the show was longer than an hour! Psych continues to excel, and exemplifies what television is supposed to be about! Already Friday is too far away.