Psych

Shawn Rescues Darth Vader

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Oct 12, 2011 on USA

7.9
  • Shawn almost gets caught...

but then doesn't. I was so hoping the would make an episode like this. I love how we find out that Shawn's dad taught him more skills then just being observant. I think it was incredible how he handled that polygraph test.

I also loved Lassiter's face when Shawn the test showed that Shawn was telling the truth. I was even more amused at the end how Lassiter threatened Shawn that he would hurt him if he was mean to Juliet.

An awesome first episode!!! I can't wait to see when the rest of the season has in store.

• Brillaint episode, shawn does almost get caught and almost reveals he is not a psychic.

I loved the lie detecter part with shawn, and everyone tunes to look at the lie detecter machine when he says he LOVES her.. awwwwww

The best part... The outtakes at the end.... Edddinnnbrughhhhhh LOL I live i England and that made me laugh sooooo much

• 10/12

A lot of people were high on the episode because of Shawn admitting that he loves Juliet. Yes, I suppose you can make a case for that being a big moment, but I don't really watch the show for that, I watch it for the comedy and the cases. And tonight we got a good case, an intriguing case, and I was impressed with the season premiere. Not a great episode, but it got the job done.