Psych

Shawn vs. The Red Phantom

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 25, 2006 on USA

• An average Psych, a bit of a dissapointment for the season finale.

This was an average episode. It was funny, but not nearly as funny as most of the other episodes. Although the whole thing with Psych-man and Magichead was hillarious. And Shawn pretending to be that guys assistant made me laugh. The mystery was alright, although an easy one to guess, which was dissapointning. There were a few moments between Shawn and Juliet, although not really great ones. I hope that the next season will get them together. I'm glad that the captain finally had her baby. It was funny watching Lassiter react to that, although I sort of missed the fighting between him and Shawn.

One thing I have to complain about is why Gus is always really into the subject the show is focussing on? For the wedding one, he was into safes. For the spelling bee one, he loved spelling bees. The same is true for the Civil War and for how he believed in ghosts. And now all of a sudden he is big into comic books. Yet these likes are never mentioned before, and as of yet have not been mentioned since. To me it seems a little odd, but that's just my opinion.