Psych

Shawn vs. The Red Phantom

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 25, 2006 on USA

• Absolutely hilarious!

This episode of Psych was extremely funny. The entire situation with George Takei was ridiculously funny. Shawn and Gus convinced everyone, including Mr. Takei, that they were his assistants. It's so stupid because he should remember hiring them, as Shawn claimed. LOL I loved, loved, LOVED when Shawn went on stage to impress everyone at the convention with his psychic ability. It was so funny when he called Gus Magic Head. When he touched Gus' head, trying to use it to help him with his "ability" I laughed so hard that tears came to my eyes.

Gus is such a cutie, such an adorable dweeb. His knowledge of history, spelling bees, comic books, etc are coming in very handy. I am impressed with Gus' many skills. Shawn is lucky to have him. They make great partners. I couldn't believe when Shawn destroyed Gus' comic book, even though he did it for an important reason. Shawn is lucky that Gus knew so much about the comic or they probably wouldn't have solved the case. I suspected the comic creator of being the suspect but I also suspected Thalia. Its funny that Shawn is always attracted to women that could be the suspect. He and Gus do like the bad girls. :)