Psych

The Old and the Restless

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 18, 2008 on USA

6.9
  • This episode was quite good.

I really enjoyed this episode. I only saw half of it so when I saw the other half I was satisfied. I loved when the guard caught Shawn and Gus - that was an awesome scene. I also love Young Shawn and all the little tricks he does to remember things. Checking Shawn's dad into the old folk's home was hilarious! That was a A LOT of paper work, I would feel like Gus too if I had to fill all of that out. The mysterious bracelets! Poor Meredith, I actually liked her and she didn't seem so suspicious either. I thought it would have been the lady at the front desk, she seemed very odd. Shawn and Gus going to the hospital - PRICELESS. Shawn didn't understand what the doctor was saying until he talked to him in 5-year-old words. I still do believe that Shawn's dad enjoyed it in the old folk's home. The teenage boy that stole street signs and other things - I thought that was a pointless B-plot but it was enjoyable to an extent. I didn't care for it, but still it was a great episode.

Rating = B