Do you believe that this is real?

Do you think this is all real?

StonydaShifter

[1]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 11
    I was watching this show, and a few of the people in the room with me kept saying it was fake. They didn't believe that these kids could see dead people and they thought it was all staged. Personally, I think these kids really do have these talents. Some of the stuff on the show does seem to be staged for dramatic effect, though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

D2000lands

[2]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 22
    I do think that what they are seeing is real. Some of the details given, etc. by the kids would be too hard to make up. I think that what they are seeing is absolutely real, and do feel the fears are real too. I know I would be shy about telling others about this "talent". Wouldn't you?

StonydaShifter

[3]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 11
    I'm not denying that these kids have these talents. What I'm saying is, some of the sayonces and stuff on the show may be exaggerated a bit for dramatic effect. It is, after all, a TV show.

pamhalpert

[4]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 14
    I'm pretty sure that Chip Coffey is the real deal.

D2000lands

[5]Jul 23, 2008
    I agree. I would definitely say Chip does have the real abilities as shown in the episodes. He has also shown this on Paranormal State when the PRS team has had him come in to help investigate certain locations.

tylersmom65

[6]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 9
    I feel that it is real. I really don't have any evidence, or anything particular that tells me - just a gut feeling. Plus if not, these kids are pretty good actors not to be on anything else.

sheep233

[7]Jul 26, 2008
    I definenlty think that it's real, just like Ghost Hunters and paranormal state, they convey real hauntings and real ghosts.

KazzGirl

[8]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 12
    ABSOLUTELY!!! Have you ever heard of the Indigo Children? It is said that children born around the 90's (which would be the age of these kids) were born with more psychic gifts than any previous generations. These children are called the Indigo Children. It is said that the children born after the year 2000 could have as many as 97% of them with some form of psychic gift. This generation of psychic children are called the Crystal Children. It is also said that the next generation to follow will be known as the Rainbow Crystal Children. They will possess even stronger psychic gifts. What amazes me is when we look at Sci Fi films we all see aliens with big heads and large eyes. They say that their heads are big because they use them a lot more and have the abilty to speak through the mind ie telepathically. What are psychic gifts if it is not using the mind more? Kids like this exist. Without getting too specific there is a little girl who likes to spend a lot of time with me and one day I sensed her in my house - I swear I saw her in the room at the end of the hallway. In the next minute this girls mother rang me and said "Hey Jane (not her real name) keeps bugging me to go over to your place and see your new lounge suite!" I was amazed. We had told no one that we were getting this lounge. So I asked her to get Jane to tell me what colour it was - "Why blue of course!" she answered as if it was a stupid question. She then said that the other single chair would look good underneath the picture. It did. Jane is three. Yet I swear I saw her in my house and she knew where my lounge suite was and its colour and configuration. This is not a coincidence. This is the psychic ability of a Crystal Child. Little Jane astral travelled to be with me because thats where she wanted to be. I think as Indigo and Crystal Children grow older and their gifts no longer scare main stream society, we will all be more accepting of them. And just maybe these special children will allow society to grow bigger and better and a better world will be had by all.

KatieT323

[9]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 3

I totally believe in this stuff. Since I was a kid I'd have dreams and a week or so later the 'dream' would happen, right down to the most minute detail. But now I don't remember the dream and it happened a day or two afterwards, it feels like "this is deja vu" but it's very, very strong.

Whenever I'm home alone I sense someone watching me, sometimes I have images in my head of a dark figure watching me around corners or curtains, but when I look nobody's there. When I walk down the hallway going to my bedroom at night my heart begins to race and I start trembling so I run into my room and lock the door behind me. That area feels fine during the daytime, but at night it's just such a negative space. There's no history of death in the house, except for pets, since the house was actually built by my parents back in the 80's. No dark rituals, nothing like that.

For several years I had a lamp in my room that would always turn on by itself, it was one of those lamps that had the settings (bright-brighter-brightest-off). There were noises of things shifting around on shelves, and yet nothing had been moved in any way.

I've accepted this ability of mine, and I'm trying to figure out the dark presence, and how I can get rid of it. I'm not religious in the sense of following a God, but I pray to learn about what this thing could be and how to handle it myself. I had found an Ouija board in a closet and looked at it, I'm thinking that had something to do with it. I asked nothing, just looked it over, as soon as I touched the wood and the planchette I felt some sort of charge. It was like an adrenaline rush that should have lasted over an hour condensed into a single second. *shrug*