We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Paranormal state or psychic kids?

Which one do you like better?

sheep233

[1]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 22
    Which one do you think is the best?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pamhalpert

[2]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 14
    Psychic Kids is better because it has Chip only.

KazzGirl

[3]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 12
    Both of them have a place. Paranormal State is good because I like to see the haunted bits and just what is out there. Also I think the religious practises carried out by PRS are fantasitc. After all how can you fight something as old as time if you do not use old time methods. And I like Psychic Kids because it is interesting to see psychic gifts accepted and hopefully used to bring a better life for everyone. My belief is these psychic kids are going to be the future warriors in wars that some people do not accept even exist. ie The Devil does not exist therefore its all Gods fault. And there can be Angels but no Demons. I cant understand that thinking. Everything in the Universe has an anthesis, good and evil, big and small, God and the devil. It is the Universal Law of balance. These psychic kids already know the balance of the universe - they were born that way. And the trailblazers for society to accept their gifts is shows like Paranormal State. Both shows are great!