Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal

A&E (ended 2010)

gabfan31

Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal Fan Reviews (3)

• The things people will do for money!!

I feel like they are teaching the kids that it,s ok to lie to the public and yeah if you want to earn money this is how you do it lie, cheat and decive everyone!! If these kids are what they say then they should.nt be lead in the wrong direction.AS for chasing demons away ,I dont think that you could do that so easy and wow By any means they are making money these days and really fooling the public. I feel for the kids being taught to go down the wrong path!!

• My second favorite Paranormal show, my first is Paranormal State but still this is a superb show.

I really think that this is a great show. I'm not a fan of Chip Coffey, but seeing the kids show their psychic abilities and all of the paranormal investiagtions are great. Especailly the kids going in haunted houses and seeing if they can sense something in the house. It's very interesting I think. Even though Paranormal State is my favorite paranormal reality show, this series comes in second place, because it's a really good show. I used to believe in just spirits but after seeing this show, I really do believe that people can have psychic abilities, especailly with ghosts. Great show!!
  • These kids can all see dead people. Those dead people are really scaring the crap out of them, so now they're getting help in telling the ghosts to get the hell out.

It's pretty cool. I love watching these creepy ghost shows. It's not your average ghost show, where they just explain the history of a haunted location. It's a lot more out there, and a lot more modern. It's not just someone recounting a paranormal experience that happened years ago. It's kids living that paranormal experience in the here and now. It would be WAY more interesting, though, if the actual ghost showed up on camera. THAT would be cool. If the ghost just showed up on camera like he or she shows up to these kids and starts yelling at the cameraman or the audience or the kids. THAT would be AWESOME!