Punk'd

Shaquille O' Neal, Avril Lavigne, Triple H

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Aug 14, 2005 on MTV - Music Television

• extremly reavealing but still good

I really liked this episode one because of the way Shequil O’ Neil reacted and because I love Avril Lavigne. But she did disappoint me on this. She lied when they ask her what happen and I didn’t think she would do it I mean how bad is it when you lie on National Television to I mean talk about social suicide. Anyway about his reaction I mean usually when they get punkd they’re all “Oh im sorry” and stuff and he knew he didn’t do anything and he was ready to hurt someone to prove it!
  • Got off a great start, but then started dropping.

It started out great with Shaq getting punked, he got so pissed that he actually tried to push the guy around and chased around. Then avril which was just another average punking, she just cried when she found out she got punked so nothing special. And then punking triple h was just boring. He was so freaking calm during the whole thing, it was no fun. The really had to make up stuff to try and get some action outta Hhh, but still to no avail. Finally it was enough, Ashton decided to go tell him he got punked since they ran outta lines to agitate him.
  • This was tejh best punked ever it was teh best becuase it just was yayaya it was so good

great moveing ds d d d d d d d d d f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f fdd d d d d d