Pushing Daisies

Circus Circus

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM Oct 08, 2008 on ABC

• Nice one. :)

The clown car was the best. And Aunt Vivy is such a sweetie. Post first-class-tantie Olive is truly the Keeper of the Secrets Chuck and Ned seemed a little low energy, which is always troubling to me. They should always be crackling, and it breaks my heart when they're upset with each other. I did like their "meeting" at the end of the show. That was charming.

Also, whoever is writing Jim Dale's narrative is starting to mail it in a little bit. The segues among metaphors was losing some of its poetry.

Meanwhile, the visuals are as stunning as ever, which keeps it wonderful.

I loved the clown they brought back to life. Hilarious! That was a mean trick to play on that guy with the horse (how would they time that?) but at least we only had to hear about it. That would've been really, really disturbing to watch. Eww.

I also wanted to hear the limerick. :D

The mime was great. I thought he'd keep miming throughout his whole minute. Bad mime! Emerson: "If this van is a'rockin', I'm probably being murdered." Also, Chuck's interrogation technique was first rate.

I liked it a lot. I didn't love it, but I loved quite a few things in it, and overall it was charming. Nice one! :)