Pushing Daisies

Robbing Hood

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM Nov 26, 2008 on ABC

• This episode will definitely go down as one of the series best.

This episode will definitely go down as one of the series best. A series that will soon be at it's end however. I'm very upset at it's cancellation, but that's how it goes. It's a shame that we will not be able to see just how far the show and it's character's could have expanded. I have high hopes for the entire cast though, Lee Pace especially. This show really helped it's stars show incredible acting rage and I'm sure it will help them land good roles in the future.

Okay let's talk about this episode. As I said, this was one of the best episodes of the series. The performances from all the regulars were, of course great. Kristin Chenoweth's imitation of Lisa Douglas from Green Acres was the highlight of the episode for me.

I love how they are connecting Chuck and Ned, emotionally, deeper and deeper, with just about every episode. Showing us that they really are good together. The conversation they had while digging up Chuck's father's grave was very heart warming.

To add to all the great performances from the regulars we also got great performances from the guest stars as well. Danny Comden, Jennifer Elise Cox, and Ethan Phillips all complimented the leads very well and were very funny.

I'm sad to see this show go, we'll just have to savor it while it lasts.