Pushing Daisies

Window Dressed to Kill

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM May 30, 2009 on ABC

• Yeah Finally after months we get to see the last episodes!

I was really surprised when Pushing Daisies was cancelled. The show is funny and diffrent i love the way it is written and filmed. I am equally surprised when i find that UK showing the last three episodes before they are broadcast in the USA, however i am just excited that i have finally seen the first of the last three episodes and what an episode it was!

I love how Olive finally got to have a good snog with her beloved pie maker! After weeks of trying to find out what he meant at the cliff edge she finally gets her moment with ned and he seemed to enjoy himself as well!! It would be fantastic to see where this relationship goes in the next two episodes. I'm just gutted that it will be the last tho! However ned and chuck finally looked 'normal couple' as they walked down the street holding 'gloved' hands, (besides walking a pig)it was good to see them enjoying this time together altho i am intrigued to see where the love triangle will go next. All in all it was a great episode i loved the superman refrences, ned can be my clark Kent any day!
    Brill overall cant wait till next weeks episode!