Pushing Daisies

Window Dressed to Kill

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM May 30, 2009 on ABC

• Ned decides not to use his magic finger anymore, so Emmerson must solve the case all on his own.

This is such an amazing series. I have been waiting three months to see this episode. Thanks to the person who put these final three episodes on youtube.

I must now comment on the episode itself.I really did like the episode. Ned decided to do something different, that adds a spin to the story line, that has been developing right from the premiere episode.

I liked that Olive and Ned shared an intimate moment, and that it was for that moment real to both of them. I liked that Ned finally realized that he was sort of in love with Olive, but he was also hurting her at the same time.

I liked that Emmerson sort of opened his heart up to the possibility of getting to know Chuck. I like how Chuck was being as outgoing as possible instead of hding away and doing nothing.

I found that after a three month abscense this was what I really need to see today. I loved this episode and the return of Randy Mann was awesome.