Pussycat Dolls Present Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

2x10 - You Are Girlicious (possible spoilers)

JalineTV

[1]Apr 17, 2008
    • level: 18
    "The few remaining girls prepare for their final performance and each girl has a one-on-one conversation with Ron Fair to determine if they have what it takes to become a member of Girlicious. One girl seriously questions if this is the right path for her and if her personality would work well with the other girls chosen. At the historic Wilshire Theatre in Beverly Hills, California, the dreams of three girls will become a reality when they are welcomed as members of Girlicious and immediately begin recording a new record. One last minute decision shocks the remaining girls. Immediately following the announcement, Girlicious will premiere their first music video from their brand new single title."

Personally, I am disappointed that Charlye didn't really want to interact with everyone else. While she is one of the most talented girls here, I have a feeling that she is the one who "seriously questions if this is the right path for her and if her personality would work well with the other girls chosen" in the description above. You never know, but she seems burnt out or just unsure of what she wants right now. Chrystina obviously wants it, but I still feel like she doesn't deserve it. She's been the worst contestant in certain challenges in the last few episodes. I guess they REALLY like her appearance and performances, because she definitely doesn't have the vocals that everyone else has.

Even if they claim they will get along, I do think that Charlye was right in the sense that there will be fighting once the group is together because of their differences in personality. So maybe that will factor into who is actually chosen for the final three. But Nichole was right to be frustrated, because, while Charlye would be an awesome person to have in a group, anyone who doesn't get along with everyone else will, inevitably, bring the group down.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JalineTV

[2]Apr 25, 2008
    • level: 18
    The final group:

Nichole, Tiffanie, Natalie, AND Chrystina.

Charlye was sent away. I'm almost certain it's because she wasn't sure of whether or not "Girlicious" was right for her, and voiced her opinion to Ron and Robin (during a sit-down session) about how she was wary about working in a group with Chrystina and Natalie. That was the beginning of the end for her, unfortunately. All the other girls were pretty confident about wanting to be in the group (or at least pretended like it). Charlye also started to become unsure of her place in the group as soon as Carrie left. I'm guessing that it became more obvious to her that she could be stuck in a group with girls she didn't like, and Charlye just wasn't ready to deal with it. I really hope she and Carrie have a good career in the future.

Chrystina and Natalie depended on each other YET AGAIN to get through the final performances, which is one of the reasons why I think Robin had to choose them both when it came down to the elimination. Although I still don't get why Chrystina is so great. Yes, she's beautiful, but her singing is not great, her personality is not really "there" compared to the other girls, she lacks an interesting voice (there's just something empty about it...perhaps her tone isn't great or there are no inflections), and she's inconsistent. Anyway, "Girlicious" doesn't need 4 amazing singers. Tiffanie and Nichole will probably have lots of solos and/or melodies, and everyone, together, will be a part of the performance and dancing. Nichole looks REALLY good in the first video and it seems like the focus is more on her for a good chunk of it.
    Edited on 04/25/2008 9:09am

XxIcingOnTopxX

[3]Apr 1, 2009
    • level: 11
    I wish Charlye didnt say that, then she would have been in and it would have been the ones that got along. Now Girlicious look like they're trying hard to make it look like they get along, which I don't think they do. I hated the final decision. Chrystina AND Natalie? Their personalities are garbage, they are truly just... conceited and stuck-up. Maybe they've changed, but I bet not. Geez.. I don;'t get why Chrystina is a favourite. But whatever, Robin just wasted her time, AGAIN.