Pussycat Dolls Present Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

If you think that Girlicious is the worst group ever please comment!

wawaweewa16

[1]May 4, 2008
    • level: 14

As many people know the show Girlicious has come to a end and Robin Antin has chosen four girls to become the girl group Girlicious. Since the group has now been formed the group has already been getting mainstream attention and has already released two singles that are slowly becoming popular. One song in paticular that was the reason why I'm starting this discussion is Stupid S***. Unfortunate listeners who happen to listen to this song (heck I'm not even going to call it a song I'm going to call it an atrocity to music industry) will get exactly what the title says. It's got the Pussycat Doll trademark written all over it. The girls dress like hookers and the music is horrible. What was Robin Antin thinking? Did she get the worst people to create the beats and hooks to song have the girls lip-sync and say "We got a song ladies & gentlemen!, lets release it out to North America & make them suffer. But however if you're curious like I was when I first heard the song and you're thinking "oh the music can't be that bad you're just exaggerating. I'm not go to Youtube type in Stupid S*** and your mind will be changed.

(And yes My Humps is a better song)

(But not by much)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mcoz111

[2]May 10, 2008
    • level: 4
    i disagree completely.

heroesfan07

[3]May 13, 2008
    • level: 21
    I love Like Me but Stupid Sh*T was just OK.

XxIcingOnTopxX

[4]Apr 1, 2009
    • level: 11
    I hate Chyrstina and Natalie and that song was pointless, but Like Me was OK, so at least the group wasn't a major fail lol.

Baby Doll was ok too, but if I hate HALF of a group, then I won't really like them.It's been a few months I think, and I still haven't seen Girlicious do something great. I hope they prove themselves to be a good group later on.