Pussycat Dolls Present Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Who do you think is going to win?

not_fair_101

[1]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 9
    so...........???
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

miaka16

[2]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 1
    I personally can't really tell at this point with only two episodes...I'm rooting for Melissa R. though...if not her I'm hoping for Jaime...

MosesX8

[3]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 6
    i think anastacia has a good chance. possibly melissa r or jaime tho.

rorylogan_LL

[4]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 14
    my top three are mellissa r., asia, and chelsea (i have no idea why i like her so much, i know she's a horrible dancer and all, but she's got a good voice and style)

nych72

[5]Mar 19, 2007
    Melissa R is the total Package! Melissa S and Chelsea are also up there for my picks, but Melissa R is the best one to pick IMO!!!

rolllachow

[6]Mar 19, 2007
    the judges like love melissa r. and anastacia

TheDiamondDog

[7]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 61
    I'm actually rooting for either Melissa S or Melissa R. for one reason.  My name is Melissa.

davidjaime

[8]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 3
    i don't think Melissa R will win because she has too much of a resemblace to PCD's lead singer. Anastacia and Mariela will also not win because they are tall as hell and they would make PCD look like midgets compared to them. Asia may win, even though I SERIOUSLY DISLIKE HER. My personal favorite is Melissa S. she can dance, sing and has a good look, the only draw back is that she did not make it on Danity Kane so if she does make it on PCD it will show that DK's thrash is PCD's treasure and Im not sure PCD will go for that. mmm Chelsea has a good shot too, she is a good singer and they always show her being fat, which shows she is a fighter and determined, but she is a singer not a dancer and PCD i think is looking for more of a excellent dancer and ok singer, since Nicole already does all the lead vocals. SIcily is okay too, but her persona is more of a solo artist. is it just me or does Lil Kim have a lesbian vibe for Anastacsia?

crazyhooligan9

[9]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 11
    davidjaime wrote:
    i don't think Melissa R will win because she has too much of a resemblace to PCD's lead singer. Anastacia and Mariela will also not win because they are tall as hell and they would make PCD look like midgets compared to them. Asia may win, even though I SERIOUSLY DISLIKE HER. My personal favorite is Melissa S. she can dance, sing and has a good look, the only draw back is that she did not make it on Danity Kane so if she does make it on PCD it will show that DK's thrash is PCD's treasure and Im not sure PCD will go for that. mmm Chelsea has a good shot too, she is a good singer and they always show her being fat, which shows she is a fighter and determined, but she is a singer not a dancer and PCD i think is looking for more of a excellent dancer and ok singer, since Nicole already does all the lead vocals. SIcily is okay too, but her persona is more of a solo artist. is it just me or does Lil Kim have a lesbian vibe for Anastacsia?

I liked Melissa S on MTB3 and when I saw her on here, I was rooting for her until last week's episode when we saw what a dumb and selfish b!tch she is. And I was LMFAO when she was all cocky and then joked during the performance, haha. So I'm definetely done with her. My favorite is Melissa R. She just has the total package and looks like a girl that would fit right in. Still, sadly I think that Melissa S might take it - SUCKS! But honestly, I don't find her vocals strong. She has a good studio voice but she can't sing live, she disappears with everything around her. They are weak during performances. Just like the MTB performance, when they did the final group songs and you couldn't hear her at all when she did her part.

JoeyzPizza47

[10]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 8
    I really like Chelsea and Melissa R.

Asia is good, but she's annoying. I'm starting to like Mariela and Anastacia. The others just don't really stand out. Melissa S is fake and I really didn't like how she treated Chelsea.

strawberryminta

[11]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 4

my favorite is mellisa r.

i really hopes she wins cuz she can really sing, DANCE, and she got the look too.

strawberryminta

[12]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 4
    davidjaime wrote:
    well said.

RoxMeSox

[13]Mar 29, 2007
    not anastacia (sorry if i spelled wrong) her voice is to low

RoxMeSox

[14]Mar 29, 2007
    let me no some websites where i can get cool sigs or icons

NJZ

[15]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 29
    JoeyzPizza47 wrote:
    Asia is good, but she's annoying. I'm starting to like Mariela and Anastacia. The others just don't really stand out. Melissa S is fake and I really didn't like how she treated Chelsea.

I agree with everything you said, especially the part about Melissa S being fake. And my fave so far is Melissa R and was Jaime aswell.

TheDiamondDog

[16]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 61

RoxMeSox wrote:
    let me no some websites where i can get cool sigs or icons

If you have an animator, you could make them yourself.  I make my own.  Not the ones in my sig, but holiday ones.

Or search Photo Bucket.

RoxMeSox

[17]Apr 1, 2007
    thanx but i dont

Peter5412

[18]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 10
    I wanted Ewa to make it... and i would want her to win. she has like a high voice and  the PCD has a deep so she would make a good 7th member.

myjm

[19]Apr 2, 2007
    • level: 5
    she's not in the competition anymore. she didn't een make top 9 girls. i liked her but she looked like that one girl in the group.

rihannarox_18

[20]Apr 2, 2007
    • level: 2
    I'm going for Mariela, she could really dance, and sings real well too! Chelsea is really cute and good too! And I know that Melissa S. may have an 'attitude' but I really wanna see her come out of her shell. The others are good too, but I really like those three