Pussycat Dolls Present

The Transformation

Aired Unknown Mar 20, 2007 on The CW

• Now we start focusing on something more important . . .

This week's episode, we see a focus on persona and how it is important. This is something I always stressed. Your persona sets you apart from others, and being your own person is important. I thought it was an improvement from last week's confidence. Confidence is an important issue, but dancing in a glass box in sexy burlesque outfits doesn't seem like the main way to build confidence. People always said that showed low self esteem. Not judging. It's just what people always stressed.

Back to the show, I was sad to see Jaime go. She was very talented. I like Sisely, but I thought that maybe she should have went. She is a rocker. The girl used to be in a pubk band, but now wants to join a pop group? Generally, you don't see that happening. But this week's episode was good. I enjoyed watching their routines that finally were not to Top 40 hits.
  • Big Tearjerker from the contestants!

The contestants in this episode totally broke down...everyone started doubting eachother and themselves! I liked how their topic was persona, everyone needs to determine their persona and it was a good choice for this episode. I loved the makeovers! They looked so marvelous after being all made up and pretty! Mellisa S. won the challenge and was safe from elimination...but her group did the best so she wasn't going to be eliminated anyway! It ended up to be between Jaime and Sisely and it ended with Jaime being voted off. Jaime was never really my favorite though, so it didn't matter all that much to me!
  • Shows the importance of being who you are and not hiding behind insecurities.

This was actually the first eppie I caught of this show. And I was really impressed by the message that Robin (Directer) was sending during the show. It was great that she was encouraging the girls to be unique and do there own thing. Also, one of the girls struggles with the expectations that are set for her. Everyone is expecting her to pull off the performance of Pat B.'s "Heartbreaker" with flying colors. But these expectations cause more stress and hardship for the Doll hopeful and make a performance that she should have fun with, scary. I really enjoyed this eppie, and it makes me want to continue watching it. PCD has always caught my attention because of there dance style. As a dancer, I find there rountines fun and sassy. I'm looking forward to see who wins and the upcoming challenges for the girls.