Quantum Leap Forums

NBC (ended 1993)

fan fiction

pirategennie

[1]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 10

is anyone here into ql fan fiction?  i write it.  (no, i'm not selling it!  i'll make it available to anyone who wants to read it.)

g

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skippercollecto

[2]Aug 19, 2011
    • level: 15

"Theorizing that one could time travel in his own lifetime, Dr. Sam Beckett led an elite group of scientists into the desert..." So what were the original plans of the scientists in New Mexico? I've not seen this discussion anywhere! These are, as far as I know, the scientists: Sam, Al, Gooshie, Donna Eleese,Sebastian LoNigro,Verbeena Beeks,Tina,Edward St. John and Sammy Jo Fuller. When they were designing Project Quantum Leap, was it in the plans to have Sam become someone else, and the person he was portraying show up in the white room? Or was Sam supposed to merely travel back in time as himself? It also seems that in the original plans, that Sam wasn't changing each person's history and "making things right that once went wrong." Are these fan fiction questions? Were they explained in the novelizations, or comic books, or mentioned in scripts but never filmed?

skippercollecto

[3]Aug 25, 2011
    • level: 15

An idea that I've always had for an episode, but never wrote down as fan fiction, is this:

Sam goes to Woodstock in 1969. When the concert-goers are stoned, they can see Sam and Al as themselves. When they are sober, they see whoever Sam is supposed to be.

I never came up with a plot, just the idea of going to Woodstock.