Queen Bees Forums

Friday 8:30 PM on TeenNickIn Season

is Shavon the favorite?

time_turner

[1]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 5
    OMG, DR. MICHELLE IS TOTALLY NOT BEING FAIR! SHAVON WAS AN EVIL **** AND SHE GETS A STAR FOR IT? THAT WAS **** . ALONG WITH BRITNEY LEAVING.I LIKED BRITNEY, ELIMINATE SHAVON SHE IS EVIL
    Edited on 08/08/2008 6:40pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bliarxoxo

[2]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 15
    i hate shavon

CJ42090

[3]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 12
    I think she deserved a star for handling the challenge so well while she simultaneously deserved to have one taken away for her awful behavior when she got back from the fake elimination. So overall her good behavior and bad behavior canceled out one another and she should have stayed where she was on the star chart. There should have been repercussions for her bad attitude. She wasn't willing to listen to anyone.

sportsrock95

[4]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 13
    I hate Shavon by watching earlier episodes. I didn't get to see Self-Centeredness tonight.

avocal

[5]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 1
    I like Shavon. I realize a lot of people are stating she should have lost a star, but then if that is the case a lot of stars should have been removed acrossed the board. Shavon is the most real person there, that is not fake and not afraid to speak her mind. I feel the whole house except for Kiana is intimidated by her strong personality.

atbg4evs

[6]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 10
    CJ42090 wrote:
    I think she deserved a star for handling the challenge so well while she simultaneously deserved to have one taken away for her awful behavior when she got back from the fake elimination. So overall her good behavior and bad behavior canceled out one another and she should have stayed where she was on the star chart. There should have been repercussions for her bad attitude. She wasn't willing to listen to anyone.

Yeah, she should've stayed where she was. Dr. Michelle didn't really mention how she was totally disregarding everything Stassi had said, and Stassi was just being honest, and Shavon didn't even try to understand where she was coming from. Althought, yes, she did do well in the challenge, she didn't deserve to be rewarded a star.

sportsrock95

[7]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 13
    avocal wrote:
    I like Shavon. I realize a lot of people are stating she should have lost a star, but then if that is the case a lot of stars should have been removed acrossed the board. Shavon is the most real person there, that is not fake and not afraid to speak her mind. I feel the whole house except for Kiana is intimidated by her strong personality.
    Oh, I understand now.

StonydaShifter

[8]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 11
    Ever since Shavon got back from the fake elimination, she has just gone back to her old ways. She's yelling, screaming, cursing at people, and putting people down. She made some progress before the fake elimination, but all that dissapeared when she came back. I honestly think that Shavon should be the one on notice right now. Kiana has been accusing Michelle of always "playing the victim", but Shavon has gotten into quite a few shouting matches with several of the girls, keeps cutting people down, and accuses everyone of being cowards and fakes.

ceedancer92

[9]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 7
    StonydaShifter wrote:
    Ever since Shavon got back from the fake elimination, she has just gone back to her old ways. She's yelling, screaming, cursing at people, and putting people down. She made some progress before the fake elimination, but all that dissapeared when she came back. I honestly think that Shavon should be the one on notice right now. Kiana has been accusing Michelle of always "playing the victim", but Shavon has gotten into quite a few shouting matches with several of the girls, keeps cutting people down, and accuses everyone of being cowards and fakes.

I totally agree, I can't stand Shavon. And I don't know what on earth was going through Dr. Michelle's head when she gave her two stars last week. I thought she acted horribly and shouldn't have gotten any stars. Also, I don't think stassi deserved to get one taken away. I don't understand Dr. Michelle anymore. My guess is that they're keeping her for the sake of the show because they need to keep the drama going.

time_turner

[10]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 5
    Hey guys, i'm looking for the queen bees update on Prez hiltion site, but i can't find it help i've searched google put it does no good.

sunnstar7

[11]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 9
    It was a fake blog =DDDD

bliarxoxo

[12]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 15
    time_turner wrote:
    Hey guys, i'm looking for the queen bees update on Prez hiltion site, but i can't find it help i've searched google put it does no good.

they said it was a test it was never aclly posted