Queen Bees Forums

Friday 8:30 PM on TeenNickIn Season

Season Two?

StonydaShifter

[21]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 11
    I think they need to add some eliminations in there. It would make it a lot more interesting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

123KK

[22]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 10
    StonydaShifter wrote:
    I think they need to add some eliminations in there. It would make it a lot more interesting.

Totally agreed that way they could have the top 3 and maybe instead of like showing the girls the board and tellingthem how many stars they earned they could just you know have the girl who makes the least progression during the week has to go home. And also there should be more girls like maybe 13 like ANTM. I would still like to put my friend on the show.

bliarxoxo

[23]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 15
    123KK wrote:
    StonydaShifter wrote:

Totally agreed that way they could have the top 3 and maybe instead of like showing the girls the board and tellingthem how many stars they earned they could just you know have the girl who makes the least progression during the week has to go home. And also there should be more girls like maybe 13 like ANTM. I would still like to put my friend on the show.

yea they should have had more grils and elimated them i todally agree