Queen Bees Forums

Friday 8:30 PM on TeenNickIn Season

What do you all think?

ERockaway90

[1]Jul 12, 2008
    • level: 7
    I was just curious as to what everyone who watched thought about the pilot?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

orlandoyc09

[2]Jul 12, 2008
    • level: 6

I still haven't really made up my mind about it yet... its like the junior league of the bad girls club. The pilot was okay, but in order for me to be really interested there's either gonna have to be way more dramatic confrontations, or alot more dirt getting digged up in those therapy sessions.

I think that Brittany looks ALOT like Mika Boorem. The resemblance to me is crazy.

crzza

[3]Jul 13, 2008
    • level: 49
    It was alright.

zsquared888

[4]Jul 13, 2008
    • level: 3
    when i first heard about this show i thought it was crazy and stupid bc i didnt think that it could actually change them. but then out of curiousity i saw the pilot and i was a little surprised bc i think some of the girls actually have the potential to change. like i didnt think a show like this could actually show results but i think it might actually work... u no?

ERockaway90

[5]Jul 14, 2008
    • level: 7

zsquared888 wrote:
    when i first heard about this show i thought it was crazy and stupid bc i didnt think that it could actually change them. but then out of curiousity i saw the pilot and i was a little surprised bc i think some of the girls actually have the potential to change. like i didnt think a show like this could actually show results but i think it might actually work... u no?

haha thats exactly what i thought coming into the show. but it hit me when that one girl cried in the group session. this show really could work

atbg4evs

[6]Jul 14, 2008
    • level: 10

It was pretty good for a pilot. I think the show will have to get a little more interesting and dramatic, but for now, this will do. It was way better than i thought it was going to be

So far, I think Camille has the most potential to change. She actually opened up a lot during group therapy, and she admitted that she has problems and the reasons behind the mean things she does, unlike all the other girls there.

Shavon getting that star was unexpected, and some people say she didn't deserve it cos Dr. Michelle suggested she apologized, but that didn't mean she had to, and she did anyway. I think she deserved it, but I don't really know what will happen next with her.

Brittany is such a show-off...naming off the celebrities she's partied with before, and such. And by the way....where the hell does this girl live?! She says she parties with celebs in Florida, she used to live in New York, and something about LA. So I'm a bit confused, and it seems like the other Queen Bees are also.

Edited on 07/15/2008 5:20pm

edgars1990

[7]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 9
    I think that the pilot was quite interesting. As long as this is not another pointless and shallow show and it REALLY helps someone become a better person, it's worth creating and watching. I also think that some of those "ladies" have no chance of winning, but there are 3-4 that caught my eye as potential winners or at least as the Bees who could change and make their and other's lives better.

sellie12

[8]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 18
    I like it so far but i just can't quit being annoyed by Brittany and her constant name dropping, she is just so fake and I'm glad that Shavon told her off but um the first episode was good for a show that would be on The-N, i expected it to be dull or something and i thought it would seem a little fake like a show could change someone but then i saw some of them did have hearts and had the will to change which made me like it only more.

Bratzprincess18

[9]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 8
    I think it was a good pilot. From the time I saw the commercial, I knew it was a remake of the bad girls club. From viewing that pilot, so far I think Camile has the best chance of changing./ She seems so honest. She was the only one in the theropy who didn't blame others for the reason she is so mean. On the other hand, Shovon getting the star was unexpected. But i guess she deserved it from apoligizing to Brittany. I think Britney is very annoying though. It's so obvious that she thinks she is real popular and everything because she supposedly has met celebrities. She's a show-off. She likes to boast. That's for sure

bliarxoxo

[10]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 15
    i think its good so far i iike it

surfer-girl-02

[11]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 19
    Eh, I thought it was ok...I think the only thing that's going to keep me really interested is all the drama that happens haha

Bratzprincess18

[12]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 8
    well of course! lol I think these shows are all about the drama

DandMonkey4ever

[13]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 4

zsquared888 wrote:

That's exactly how I felt! I really like how they are delving into the psychological and environmental factors that led them to adopt such awful behaviors. I think that by doing that (with the group sessions), there will be a better outcome than if they just did "tasks" and games.

p.s.- I like your icon zsquared888 I'm a fan of the office too, if you couldn't guess

sportsrock95

[14]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 13
    I liked it. I liked how, unlike all the other girls, Camille opened up about what and how she needs to change immediately, and what she has done bad in the past. I think Camille has the best chance of winning.

sunnstar7

[15]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 9
    orlandoyc09 wrote:

I still haven't really made up my mind about it yet... its like the junior league of the bad girls club. The pilot was okay, but in order for me to be really interested there's either gonna have to be way more dramatic confrontations, or alot more dirt getting digged up in those therapy sessions.

I think that Brittany looks ALOT like Mika Boorem. The resemblance to me is crazy.

WHOA, you're right!! I just googled her and I swear, they look like twins.

123KK

[16]Aug 16, 2008
    This show is awsome I really hope Camille, Gisbelle, or Michelle wins!!!!!!!!!

sportsrock95

[17]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 13
    123KK wrote:
    This show is awsome I really hope Camille, Gisbelle, or Michelle wins!!!!!!!!!
    *cough* *cough* Camille *cough* *cough*

123KK

[18]Aug 17, 2008
    Agreed Camille is my favorite

bliarxoxo

[19]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 15
    who thinks shavon should be elimated i know i do