Queen Bees Forums

Friday 8:30 PM on TeenNickIn Season

Who do you guys want to win??

sportsrock95

[21]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 13
    Actually some people do like her because they feel she has been the most real, but personally, I don't like her as well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

123KK

[22]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 10
    I actually think that when the show is over neither Shavon or Kiana will change I dout Brittany has changed that muche either she really made no progress she only had 2 satars when she left.

Anyways go Camille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sportsrock95

[23]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 13
    I can guarantee Brittany hasn't..man..It's like being superficial was like..her whole life.

123KK

[24]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 10
    I just can't believe she only had 2 stars where as people like Camille and Gisbelle have 8

bliarxoxo

[25]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 15
    i think shavon should have been elimated

icarly_fan

[26]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 4

i think these are people who should def not win:

Brittany (duh)

Shavon

Kiana

And kinda Gisbelle cuz she can give out great advice but can she use her own?

So Stassi Camille Michelle in no particular order

thanks

i love queen bees.....

StonydaShifter

[27]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 11
    Quite honestly, I was cheering for Kiana. To me, Kiana seemed like the only one who wasn't appearance-obsessed or shallow. She just seems to me like a person who grew up in a bad neighborhood and felt like she had to be this tough girl so she wouldn't get picked on. After seeing last week's eppie, though, I think Kiana is going to get eliminated. Like Britney, she just kind of gave up. At the end of the episode, she was already packing her bags and saying "I want to go home". Unless there's some sort of dramatic transformation, I think Kiana is going to be eliminated tonight.

As for the other girls, I don't really think Shavon has changed at all. She still puts people down. I think if Shavon was really committed to the process, she could figure out how to be honest without being mean. She still has a tendency to get into fights with people. Did you see how she just had this smirk on her face throughout her sister's video? She was just smirking throughout the entire thing! I think that after Kiana is kicked out (which she probably will be, for the reasons mentioned above), Shavon should probably be the next to go.

Michelle is kind of whiny. She's not as whiny as Kiana seems the think she is, but she does have a tendency to think everybody is picking on her. I think she does have a shot at winning this, though.

Gisbelle and Stassi kind of tend to fade into the background for me. They're not super b*tchy and they're not especially loud or whiny. They're both kind of shallow, but nowhere near as shallow as Britney was. All in all, I think either Gisbelle or Stassi has the best chance of winning this competition. Judging by their behavior last week, I'd say Stassi probably has the best chance of winning it.