Queen Bees

Friday 8:30 PM on TeenNick Premiered Jul 11, 2008 In Season

Ulrich22

Queen Bees Fan Reviews (8)

• When I saw commercials for it, I wasn't sure whether I'd like it or not-but after I've watched a few episodes, it's pretty good.

Seven girls are invited to be on a reality/game show typed sitcom called "Queen Bees", and in this case-getting to be on a show isn't good. These girls have been nominated to get on for one reason, and one reason only, and it is for them to change their "evil ways".

Meet Brittany, a blonde at age 20 from Jacksonville, Florida. She can be really emotional at sometimes, and kind of clueless/confused. She's a pretty girl.. I have nothing against her from the episodes I've seen, let's see how she turns out. Camille is a pretty, (hottest Bee in my opinion) eighteen-year old girl who is now engaged. She's my favorite to win, or at least I hope she wins. Gisbelle, well-she's a 19-year old Hispanic from New York, who thinks she's perfect. In the show, I don't have anything against her as well. Michelle is your average Queen Bee.. spoiled at everything. She's ok, in my opinion. Kiana is an average-height eighteen year old Queen Bee, who will tell the truth, no matter if it hurts or not. Stassi, well she kind of thinks she's perfect too. I think she will win this whole thing. Shavon, is a tall, athletic girl, who's goal is just to hurt you. Competition is everything. I have a good feeling she isn't going to stay on the show for long, and she's my least favorite Bee.

Well, ok. Those are my opinions.