Queer as Folk Forums

Showtime (ended 2005)

For the Brian/Justin fans

PoohBear73

[1]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 4
    While searching for and watching the Larry King interview on youtube I came across a series of videos put together celebrating and life of Brian and Justin's love and relationship. There's 8 parts and a final one titled, a requiem for a dream. They're by sitigrint, if anyone wants to check them out. She also has them set up somewhere where you can download them if you want to watch them over and over again. They really are good and take you through their love life from season 1 to the end. Enjoy if you decide to check them out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

twins1729

[2]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 13
    Thanks for the info! BJ forever!

WickedNugget

[3]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 8
    PoohBear73 wrote:
    Enjoy if you decide to check them out.

Thanks, I will!

osobenawitch

[4]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 12

Thanks, I will watch them with a great pleasure!

By the way, I have a question and I don't know where I am supposed to ask but can somebody please tell me if we ever had seen Justin being bottom with somebody else but Brian? I can't remember....

SMGslayer97

[5]Aug 26, 2009
    • level: 34
    osobenawitch wrote:

By the way, I have a question and I don't know where I am supposed to ask but can somebody please tell me if we ever had seen Justin being bottom with somebody else but Brian? I can't remember....

...I have no idea...I mean we must have right? I can't think of any though weird.

osobenawitch

[6]Aug 26, 2009
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    osobenawitch wrote:

...I have no idea...I mean we must have right? I can't think of any though weird.

As far as I do remember he was always top.... I am not sure about Ethan....

Madelynn1984

[7]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 6
    osobenawitch wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    osobenawitch wrote:

They never showed him bottom for anyone else, but I kinda got the feeling he did with Ethan, at least some of the time. Remember the whole speech Ethan makes comparing Justin to his violin. I don't know the exact quote, but it's something like, ". . . then I stroke you with my bow and make beautiful sounds pour out of you. . ."

P.S. I've dated a bass player, and this analogy has come up in real life.

Also, along these same lines, I'm positive that the only person we see top Brian is Justin, but am I correct in only remembering that happening once?

osobenawitch

[8]Aug 31, 2009
    Madelynn1984 wrote:
    osobenawitch wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    osobenawitch wrote:

They never showed him bottom for anyone else, but I kinda got the feeling he did with Ethan, at least some of the time. Remember the whole speech Ethan makes comparing Justin to his violin. I don't know the exact quote, but it's something like, ". . . then I stroke you with my bow and make beautiful sounds pour out of you. . ."

Also, along these same lines, I'm positive that the only person we see top Brian is Justin, but am I correct in only remembering that happening once?

I remember it only once too, when Justin was a dancer and they they tried to rape him on that party...

Actually I don't remember the speech, when it happened?

Madelynn1984

[9]Apr 19, 2010
    • level: 6

osobenawitch wrote:
    Madelynn1984 wrote:
    osobenawitch wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    osobenawitch wrote:

I remember it only once too, when Justin was a dancer and they they tried to rape him on that party...

Actually I don't remember the speech, when it happened?

We see Justin as the top only once, it is after that party thing, but the motivation was that he finally agreed that Brian should pay for his schooling, so he needed to compensate the blow to his egoin some way. Brian understood this and let him, which was actually kinda sweet.

Justin tells Ethan that he "makes love like he plays his violin", and then Ethan goes into detail about it. It's after one of the first times they sleep together, either at the very end of season two or the first episode of season three. . . not exactly sure.